No announcement yet.

TGS 2008 DVD, Remake Wii Edition (Pre-Order) Boxart, BH5 Trailer, Degen Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks a bit like salazar's shell, like its about to open to reveal a person inside ..

Comment

^ And let's hope that's not the case. I'd prefer a full sea-monster criature that a sea-monster midget... but well, knowing Capcom and with the fact that they apparently had El Gigante-like criature in the game, this wouldn't surprise me at all ¬¬

Comment

Originally posted by Ridley W. Hayes View Post
        ^ And let's hope that's not the case. I'd prefer a full sea-monster creature that a sea-monster midget... but well, knowing Capcom and with the fact that they apparently had El Gigante-like creature in the game, this wouldn't surprise me at all ¬¬
        The similarities between the two are there; notice the nostril placement, eye brow ridge, etc...
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
          The similarities between the two are there; notice the nostril placement, eye brow ridge, etc...
          I still think it's one of Monster hunter 3 creature, even if there are similarities.

MH3 is the only Capcom game that doesn't appear on DVD if that creature is in RE5.

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
            [IMG]

looks a bit like salazar's shell, like its about to open to reveal a person inside ..
            I will vomit if that tiny-troll-of-a-horrible-character even gets mentioned in another RE game. That character had NO redeeming qualities whatsoever.

None. Zip. Zilch. Zero.

Comment

Genetically, it seemed as if he was expressing a lot of normally recessive genetic traits such as a dwarfism, which can be a sign of inbreeding.

Comment

The lizard looking creature on the dvd is from Monster Hunter 3. You can see it in one of the trailers swimming underwater.

Comment

Originally posted by Prime Blue
                  By the way, I smell a lawsuit coming up.
                  Oh God..You should start a thread..

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                    The lizard looking creature on the dvd is from Monster Hunter 3. You can see it in one of the trailers swimming underwater.
                    *bubble is bursted*

Comment

*bubble is bursted*
                      That's what I'm here for.

Comment

Genetically, it seemed as if he was expressing a lot of normally recessive genetic traits such as a dwarfism, which can be a sign of inbreeding.

Actually the Anchondroplasia phenotype is caused by a dominant allele.
                        But there are of course more ways for dwarfism to occur, that's just a very common one.

Malnutrition is probably why he's a short-ass. Also helps somewhat explain his pale-blue freaky skin.

And the thought of Salazar breeding, let alone inbreeding nearly made me lose my lunch
                        sigpic

Comment

I simply can't help but feel like I took 2 molly pills every time I see the TGS Resident Evil 5 trailer. I'm so excited about this game!!!

Comment

I don't know what a molly pill is, but I'm pretty jacked for the game as well.

Comment

Working...
                            X