Degeneration boxart and 1up's Resident Evil feature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Degeneration boxart and 1up's Resident Evil feature

Its been a slow couple of days, expected after TGS, so here's what's new.

Sony pictures has revealed the final front and back boxart for the Degeneration DVD. Keep in mind that the movie is scheduled for December 30th in the US.

Front
    Back

Resident Evil Degeneration Packaging thanks to sunglasses.

Also, 1up has recently put up a feature titled "Top 5 least scary things about Resident Evil". Its more of a cynical article rather then a serious one. But its still an interesting read. I won't spoil the list for you.

Top 5 least scariest things about Resident Evil thanks to ChrisRedfield29

Generally, I dislike this kind of article, poorly written and not so funny. However, I did like this one and had a good laugh, so, thanks.
    If Capcom's taught us any profound truths through the medium of rotting flesh, it's that the human condition is the inability to strafe.
    Brilliant !

Comment

The box art is okay, kind of cliche'd I guess, but I'm not complaining.

Comment

I'm really looking forward to Degeneration and so far have stayed away from any spoilers.
        Last edited by Stars1356; 10-30-2008, 05:43 PM.

Comment

look interesting but i rather the cover art to feature nothing save for the title screen or something like the RE: Outbreak boxart

Comment

Nice bocare on Degeneration and at top 5 sceriest thig about resident evil very funny.

Comment

Nice article there, I'm really looking forward for this GCI movie.

Comment

obviously, genetic mutation can make you both immortal and vaguely European.
                This made me LMAO

Comment

Working...
                X