Biohazard: Degeneration boxarts & release info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard: Degeneration boxarts & release info

Famitsu have reveal the boxarts for Bio: Degeneration.

The price for the DVD is 4980 yen, while the Blu-Ray is 5980 yen. The collector edition (Blu-Ray) cost 12800 yen. As for the UMD version, prepare to fork out 3990 yen for that. They will be on sale in Japan on 17th Dec.

The Collector Edition (Blu-Ray) will include a G-monster figurine. Only 5000 copies of the collector edition will be available.
    Last edited by xfactor; 11-01-2008, 11:12 AM.

Worldwide? So does that mean that there will be a collector's edition in the US or something too?

Comment

Can someone translate this prices into dollars?
      "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Worldwide? So does that mean that there will be a collector's edition in the US or something too?
        I don't know but I havn't seen any indication that there will be.
        I can't find anywhere selling the Bio SE version either.
        I really, really, REALLY WANT that G monster figure!!! Damn it, only 5000 available. Let the hunt begin...

I noticed at Amazon you can pre-order the RE blue-ray for $29.95 and there is an 'Amazon exclusive featurette' to watch. It's in Japanese and you have to look really closely to see the subtitles but there's a bit of footage not shown before.
        I can't see anywhere that says it's a particular region though.
        In fact a lot of the info there just seems wrong:

Bold text added by me.
        # Format: AC-3, Animated, Color, Dolby, Dubbed, Subtitled, Widescreen
        # Language: Japanese
        # Subtitles: French, Spanish, Thai
        # Aspect Ratio: 1.77:1
        # Number of discs: 1
        # Rating: R
        # Studio: Sony Pictures
        # DVD Release Date: December 30, 2008
        # Run Time: 96 minutes

@Nomad. It's handy to bookmark a site like this: http://www.oanda.com/convert/classic
        Last edited by Skunky; 11-01-2008, 04:36 AM.

Comment

Nice find xfactor only 5000 of the G monster figure I need one but it's most likely going to be exspsive over here in the Uk but the G monster sure look very intersting comper to William's froms I mean the mutation must be diffrent for diffrent host's and it must also be how badly injuerd the host is that must be how the G-Virus works.

Comment

That's really expensive!
            That figure looks pretty cheap and off colour. But sadly, I'll probably try and get it, if only because it's really limited...
            sigpic

Comment

Oh wow, I really like that first cover. :O

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                Perhaps I should reword my sentence there...sorry for any confusion.

5000 copies of Biohazard Degeneration collector edition on Blu-Ray

No mention of any Collector edition for the English version (Resident Evil Degeneration) in the article
                Last edited by xfactor; 11-01-2008, 11:16 AM.

Comment

So if my converstion was correct the collector's edition is around $130? ....Damn...I want it...but I can hear my pocket book screaming in protest now.
                  sigpic
                  Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

$130? I'm sorry, no Collector's Edition is worth that much. You can buy two standard edition games with that amount of money.
                    Last edited by Vector; 11-01-2008, 02:38 PM.

Comment

That is a lot of money and I wonder how quickly they will sell.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                        That's really expensive!
                        That figure looks pretty cheap and off colour. But sadly, I'll probably try and get it, if only because it's really limited...
                        I agree. If only I knew someone in Japan that would have easier access and would like to make some money for their troubles. *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*

Comment

I wonder if the UMD would be worth it...I'm deciding on that or the Blu-Ray. Hmm.

Comment

I think Ill wait for some one to sell it on ebay and then I might get the limited but there's no way Im paying over £100 just for that.

Comment

I'm somewhat ashamed to admit that I've just pre-ordered it from Playasia...
                              It does seem overly expensive. Especially as the Japanese blue-ray is bound to be region locked, so I'll also have to order a separate one from Amazon.
                              I've basically just paid for the figure and the box.

I thought I might just wait as I'm sure some people will sell the figures separately on ebay and Yahoo Japan but what the hell... I've got plenty of cash.

Judging by the box the figure is probably about the hight of a dvd cover.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X