No announcement yet.

Biohazard: Degeneration boxarts & release info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, thats a great figure, I would so love to have it. Am I'am the only one that thinks that g-monster looks like a fish with all that scales, the fin on the back and a shark-like tale?
    "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Originally posted by Skunky View Post
      I'm somewhat ashamed to admit that I've just pre-ordered it from Playasia...
      me too

Degeneration BD and DVD will be released in Spain next January

Un ataque zombi lleva el caos al Aeropuerto de Hardville. Leon S. Kennedy y Claire Redfield, que ya lucharon contra la siniestra Umbrella Corporation en la tragedia de la ciudad de Raccon hace 7 años, han vuelto. Y preparados para luchar contra un guerrero que busca venganza despu&eacut...

great news because USA and Japan editions both are region A (maybe they will be region free... who knows.. there a lot of BD edited by Sony which are region free)

Comment

Oh, guess I'll have to wait 'til March, Since I'm not from Spain. We are not getting the spanish release, though. We get the Latin edition, which is far better because we get the Latin audio since here in Argentina we don't speak spanish, well not directly.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
          Oh, guess I'll have to wait 'til March, Since I'm not from Spain. We are not getting the spanish release, though. We get the Latin edition, which is far better because we get the Latin audio since here in Argentina we don't speak spanish, well not directly.
          ther will be a latin edition? I thought it was in english with subtitles, but... in panish-latin (I don't know hwat else to call it)??? , I want to see that

Comment

Castellian maybe? We don't speak Spanish. Yep, it will have Latin Audio (Well known here as "Español Nuetro"

Comment

Castilian is the right name (here in Spain) for the main language spoken in Spain. Internationally is known as "Spanish from Spain"

sorry for the offtopic
              i wonder who is gonna dub leon and claire in castilian...

Comment

Working...
              X