No announcement yet.

RPD Dispatch Episode #5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well listing to the brodcast had made me think do I want Dead Space for ps3 or pc know there a cupple of thing about this game sound really fun but hard at the same time I caint wait to get my hand on it.
    Last edited by Sephiroth; 11-03-2008, 02:17 PM.

Comment

I want this game to have my children.

Comment

Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
        I want this game to have my children.
        WHAT?!

Comment

Originally posted by doomed View Post
          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

7:57

Comment

I'll download it later and listen to this!

Comment

I just download it. I'll listen it tomorrow.

Comment

Everytime I go to download this only a blank screen pops up and my computer does nothing...

Comment

Originally posted by vogue_dirge View Post
                  Everytime I go to download this only a blank screen pops up and my computer does nothing...
                  Right Click and save as...
                  sigpic

Comment

I had trouble downloading yesteday, so I only got a chance to listen through today. Very enjoyable. I haven't been following Dead Space at all, but will try get it sooner rather then later because of your recommendations.

I like how it sounds that every character has a back-story (and a name at least!). It's that kind of level of detail that I really like.

No Andy this week? Oh, and Dot, you might have to leave that call in line open longer than 1 day. I think there's gonna be a looooong queue of people calling to put the boot into the RE1 film
                    sigpic

Comment

Yea like Gene i had similar problems. My download only seemingly lasted for about an hour then stopped.

Got weirder after redownloading. Opened it up, and in the media player time, it had the full duration of 1hr38, then within a second readjusted itself for 1hr 3mins.

downloaded for the third time, and before it cud readjust i fast forwarded to past the hour mark, and it magically saved the entire podcast, and I was able to listen to all of it.

Freaky stuff lol

Comment

Working...
                      X