RPD Dispatch Episode #5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPD Dispatch Episode #5

In this episode, we discuss the new EA game Dead Space and our thoughts on the various properties its spawned (Downfall dvd/Bluray, Comics). In the second segment we have the news that has happened since the last podcast, and finally we have some call ins from the community.

We've also got a voice mail line setup, which will be available to call on Saturday, November 15th. If you want to give us a call to talk about anything, let us know how were doing or even try and get your comment played on the podcast, send a Skype message to the username bifftannentruewinner, and our voice mail should pick up after a few rings. Be aware, that we won't have this up until the specified date. Alternatively, you can send me a private message and we can arrange how to send us an mp3 recording. We'd love to hear from you guys, especially if its about the game we'll be playing that particular week, or even the games we've played on past podcasts.

For the next podcast (which will be recorded in two weeks), we'll be watching the Resident Evil 1 movie, and discussing our thoughts on it. TheSelfishGene will join us once again for this one, so look forward to that.

40:12 Dead Space Spoilers Start
    57:29 Dead Space Comic Dicussion Starts
    1:03:09 Dead Space Downfall DVD/Blu-ray Discussion Starts
    1:17:23 News Section Starts
    1:22:36 Community Calls Start

DOWNLOAD
    1 hour 38 minutes, 45MB

Thanks to Joe, Nomad, and Helegad for calling in!
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 11-02-2008, 11:01 AM.

awesome, the horror delivers again.

Comment

wow I just realized how dorky my voice is
      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Nah, its excellent ;)

Comment

I'm not all too interested in Dead Space, at least not until I play it...and it looks like there's only 5 minutes of news coverage, so, odds are I'll be holding off on this podcast for a while. I'm sure you guys did a good job, though...the last two were great.

Comment

Well I enjoyed listing it was funny and very intersting as well to that brodcast you guy's did an excllent job
            Last edited by Sephiroth; 11-02-2008, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Great podcast. It was nice to hear myself and my accent there too. And yeah, wile playing the game I've killed poor Isaac a bunch of times just to see the way he dies. So, quick heal option uses the smallest of your medpacks, the map was stupid so I was just using the navigational hologram (R3 button), it was a reall pain in the ass to read the text logs either. And I'am surprised that none of you comented the fact that Spoiler:
              Last edited by Dot50Cal; 11-02-2008, 03:12 PM.
              "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

lol Nomad, watch the spoiler tags You need the / as well at the end

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                  lol Nomad, watch the spoiler tags You need the / as well at the end
                  The problem is that they just doesn't want to work on my PS3 browser, but thanks for fixing it Dot.
                  "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

I fogot to say Chris you work on Dead Space

Comment

No I didn't work on Dead Space, haha. But someone with my name did and I managed to catch it in the credits. I don't remember exactly what position they were in, I'd have to look. I just thought it was neat to see my name there in the credits.
                      sigpic

Comment

In all this horror, i love the use of Red Dwarf, a quality british sitcom!

Comment

The first podcast I listened to was #4, needless to say...they rock.
                          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                          Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Loved the podcast as always guys. Just as quality as the RE ones Kept me entertained, and that's what I like.

Dead Space for PC sounds alright, but I don't want to use a gamepad. That defeats the whole purpose of playing on PC.

Two more questions:

1. Are the controls as horrible as RE4 PC?
                            2. Is the game worth $100 AUD?

Comment

Nice, I beat Dead Space twice and love it, I will listen the podcast tonight.

Comment

Working...
                              X