Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rumor: Resident Evil 5 Confirmed for PC (Day and Date!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha, now i don't have to buy a ps3
    sigpic

Comment

Since I don't think Capcom is so stupid to cannibalize 360/Ps3 sales with a PC version i think 2 or 3 months later on PC's is a more realistic release data.
      However I have to agree with Dot50cal, RE5 on PC's will be the definitive version, and DMC4 on PC's was better than 360 and PS3, so I'm expecting the same with RE5.

My PC is ready for this challenge

Comment

Waah.. still no Wii version.. T____T

Comment

Chances are pretty slim. Hell, the 'Press Start' screen is apparently too much for the Wii to handle. They might be able to tone it down for the Wii, as they did with for 4 for the PS2, but it will be a while just the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunglasses View Post
            My PC is ready for this challenge
            Lucky you. My PC is about to die

Comment

I'm pretty sure if Capcom is releasing RE5 for the PC at an early date, there will never be a Wii version. Think about it...they'd have to drop the graphics down to the level of the Dead Rising port they are working on. It'd probably take a long time (and a lot of money & manpower) to make a Wii version of RE5...lower quality cutscenes, animations, etc. It seems too counterproductive, and with darn near everyone alive owning a PC, even people who don't own a PS3 or 360 can just waltz to the electronics store and buy a high quality copy of RE5.

Comment

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=282867

No PC version for RE5 at the moment...

Comment

[QUOTE=My PC is ready for this challenge [/QUOTE]

as is mine

Comment

Well you caint say this was going to happen we knew RE5 would come to the PC sonner or later.

Comment

A PS3 is probably cheaper than a computer that will be needed to run RE5.

Comment

Believe me, here's it's pretty expensive, and I do really prefer getting a new PC than a console system.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                          Good point. And I guess, since I was planning on using the PS3 primarily as a Blu-Ray player, it is a good investment. I think PS3's are still the cheapest BR players on the market.

Comment

I think I'll still get a xbox360 and play RE5 on it though

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                              Depends really, if u upgrade your pc it would probably be cheaper unless you're getting top notch hardware.

But this is good, i prefer gaming on pc.

Comment

Depends on who does the port.

RE4 PC ran ridiculously well on my ye oldé PC. I'm sure most modern PC's will run RE5 pretty well. It's not Crysis, anyway. Capcom want to sell, sell, sell. Not alienate their customers.
                                Last edited by News Bot; 11-15-2008, 03:39 PM.
                                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Working...
                                X