No announcement yet.

Biohazard Wii Trailer, RE5 Demo Footage, Degeneration CE & Soundtrack Preorder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard Wii Trailer, RE5 Demo Footage, Degeneration CE & Soundtrack Preorder

A new trailer for the Biohazard Remake (Wii) is up on the official site. It features the intro tho the game, along with some gameplay footage. I can't recall seeing this trailer before for the Gamecube release, so chances are its new.

Check out the trailer at the Official Biohazard Remake (Wii) Website. Thanks to Evil Shady!

Gamespot's latest On the Spot has a clip of Capcom's Chris Kramer playing through the TGS demo of Resident Evil 5.

You can check that out at Gamespot. Thanks to Archelon!

Finally, Play Asia has begun taking preorders for the Biohazard Degeneration limited box set (5000 made). You'll want to get in on this fast, since its a fairly limited release. Be warned though, the price tag is $129.90! But it does include a great looking G Monster figure.

Play Asia is also listing the soundtrack for Biohazard Degeneration. It appears to be a DVD and CD combo, but we're not sure exactly whats included on it. The set is listed for $37.90.

Play Asia - Biohazard Degeneration [Blu-ray Box]
    Play Asia - Biohazard Degeneration Original Soundtrack [CD+DVD]
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 11-04-2008, 03:09 PM.

Hey, you can impale the Majini on the ground with the knife. Nice.

EDIT: And stomp on their head!
    Last edited by News Bot; 11-04-2008, 04:20 PM.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

I went ahead and preordered both the dvd and the cd...$187 total. I think.
      sigpic
      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Blu Ray standard for me. It looks like the G monster toy is the only thing that makes the special edition more expensive.

I hope this means both versions will come standard with the same extra features.

Comment

Does anyone know if there will be any special features in the Bio 1 Wii release? Or will it be a standard issue affair like Bio 0 Wii? (Were Wii controls the only thing added to that release?)

With these re-releases, I am wondering if Capcom is building toward a Bio 2 remake...but then again, they'd be setting themselves up for a Bio 3 remake (and possibly a Bio CV).

I would never spend money on a RE0 Wii disc, but I'd fork out the cash for RE1 on Wii (even though my GC copy works just fine). I eat up absolutely anything relating to RE1. If I could buy the RE pachinko machine, I'd do it...

Comment

If I could buy the RE pachinko machine, I'd do it...

I think exactly the same, I don't mind about RE0 WII, but if this REmake version gets worldwide release then, I'll definitely get it.

Comment

I want that Tricell shirt that Kramer is wearing. Anyway Re 5 looks great and just hope the story will be too.

Comment

Originally posted by Stars1356 View Post
                I want that Tricell shirt that Kramer is wearing. Anyway Re 5 looks great and just hope the story will be too.
                I do too...wonder if I can find any.
                sigpic
                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Is the GC Wii version just the 4:3 picture with black bars superimposed on top and bottom or horizontally stretched? I can't tell.

Comment

According to Chris Kramer the axe man can be killed, great
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krispy View Post
                      Is the GC Wii version just the 4:3 picture with black bars superimposed on top and bottom or horizontally stretched? I can't tell.
                      Zero was just 4:3. I can't recall what the game did when you were in 16:9. Maybe it stretched it, but yeah, dont expect them to re-make every background

Comment

Shit shit shit. Like I haven't spent enough money on RE the last month. *preorders*
                        lostreleases // demopals

Comment

Well the G monster look cool like it gives me an idea of what it looks like the movie and it cost $129.90 I wounder how much it will cost over her in the UK.
                          The Re5 gameplay was cool and alot more information was given on how online COP works.

Comment

Am I the only one who finds the G-Monster to be a little... wierd looking? Its extremely skinny and its claw seems bigger than half of its body. Personally, I don't have anything that can play Blu-ray, so I won't be picking it up, but even if I did, I dunno if I would, just the look of it alone makes me a little disappointed about it. Hopefully it mutates in the movie to a better form.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                              Zero was just 4:3. I can't recall what the game did when you were in 16:9. Maybe it stretched it, but yeah, dont expect them to re-make every background
                              Well the trailer was 16:9, I just haven't played REmake in so long I couldn't tell which it was. Made me damn nostalgic though.

Comment

Working...
                              X