RE2 4th Survivor Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE2 4th Survivor Question

Sorry nub question but was the 4th Survivor and Tofu scenarios taken out of the "Dual Shock" version of RE2 or were they ported over. If so what is the order of scenarios you need to beat in order to unlock both of these?

No, they were not taken out. I think you only need to beat it once to unlock 4th survivor. And you need to beat it 6 times (I can't remember if it's six times both scenarios, or 3 times each scenario) on the same save file to unlock Tofu.

Comment

Is there a specific rank you have to get?

Comment

No, but you do have to beat it on Normal difficulty setting.

Comment

Originally posted by jonDP View Post
          Sorry nub question but was the 4th Survivor and Tofu scenarios taken out of the "Dual Shock" version of RE2 or were they ported over. If so what is the order of scenarios you need to beat in order to unlock both of these?
          http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/code/198458.html
          Sevket's Game Collection
          PSN Gamercards

Comment

I thought you had to get an A or B on each scenario run...

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
              I thought you had to get an A or B on each scenario run...
              I think that's for Extreme Battle minigame.
              But I don't know, I always get an A anyway.

Comment

An A or B rank on one of the two scenarios for Hunk. It'd be a good idea to unlock Tofu with the same save file after Hunk, because then you just have to beat both scenarios twice more.

Comment

I think the DS version is the one where the started putting rankings on the
                  4th survivor and tofu mini games.

Comment

Oh! Damn, man.. Dual Shock... I was gonna say, "There's no RE2 on the DS!"

Comment

Wonder if it'll happen though. Did REDS sell well?

Comment

I think it did... But screw that. DS owners got their fix. I say they should release an RE port on the PSP next. At LEAST release the Director's Cut in the PS Store in North America. I mean, they did release it in Japan, so why not here?

I miss my modded PSP, on which I could actually play my converted version of Director's Cut.

Comment

I need a Pandora's Battery, but I keep forgetting to buy one.

Comment

wat there needs 2 be in a 4th Survivor 0.5.

This is something that theoretically could be added to UC2 shud it be developed. UC1 tells us that HUNK is back at the RPD by the 30th.

He is however knocked out on the 22nd Sept. Give him a few days to ne knocked out, wakes up in the sewers, and begins to track Birkin to complete his mission.

wats interesting is that Weskers report has Hunk acquiring the G sample from the one Leon threw over (obviously not that scene however) but in Archives it tells us that HUNK fought with Birkin in one of G forms and took a sample off his body.

for gameplay reasons this would be far more exciting, but watever the story this part of HUNKS mission i feel needs 2 be told.

Comment

Capcom keeps changing what the story on what happened to hunk. Originally I thought he escaped the city before Claire and Leon got there. Now their saying he was out for a week. I guess they didn't realize that a mini game would be relevant to the story.

Comment

Working...
                              X