Rumor : Canadian Studio "Blue Castle" making Dead Rising 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumor : Canadian Studio "Blue Castle" making Dead Rising 2

According to Eurogamer, a reliable source close to the studio Blue Castle has told them that the studio is currently working on Dead Rising 2. The source goes on to say ..
    "Everyone's really excited; the team has obviously seen the rumours and it's been hard to keep quiet, but they can't wait to show off the game."
    Capcom obviously refused to comment on the rumor. But its just a matter of time.

Blue Castle making Dead Rising 2

Seems like they have made sports games..I'm a bit concerned

Comment

I heard this rumour around January. It sprung up again, so I guess that makes it less of a rumour.

This could end up well if Capcom is more involved than usual (the usual being outsourced projects are left entirely to the developers).

Comment

I haven't even played the first one yet. Is it worth picking up? Also, anyone here getting the Wii version as well?
        My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
        ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

Yes, the first one is absolutely worth getting. The Wii version..ehh not so much. I'll probably grab it, just because I'm a Dead Rising fanboy, but I have a feeling I wont like it as much as the original.

Comment

Never played the first one so i probably wont play the second.

Comment

Originally posted by revil5 View Post
              Never played the first one so i probably wont play the second.
              From what I know, it's not the SECOND one, its the same as the first one but with some changes, like: awfull graphics, two or three new enemis, RE4's wii shooting engine, and very little number of enemis at screen at once. I think the onlly things positive about dead rising on the wii will be the text on screen, they will have to make it biger than it was in the original; and that wii users will get the chance to play a game that's very good... on the 360, who know how it will end up being.

Comment

Working...
              X