Biohazard Degeneration DVD/Blu-Ray/UMD Extra content info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard Degeneration DVD/Blu-Ray/UMD Extra content info

Some informations regarding the extra features on the DVD/Blu-Ray/UMD version of Biohazard: Degeneration have surfaced.

One of the features, "Generation of Degeneration", as you might already guessed, is a 'making-of' video for the film. It runs for 30 minutes, and will include comments from the director, producer and video footage of the filming of the motion capture.

The other feature is the inclusive of the Japanese dubbing. Japanese vocal actors will be hired for the dubbing, but there's no words on whether it will be in the English version when it comes out.

Biohazard: Degeneration DVD/Blu-Ray/UMD will be available on Dec 17, roughly about 2 weeks before the English version (Dec 30). Both English and Japanese languages and subtitles will be included.

Biohazard CG Blog

and i will be buying this from play-asia with that toy

Comment

Well I know im getting Degeneration 100% know on DVD.

Comment

I want the G-Monster 5000 limited edition but I can't afford it. So I'll probably get both the DVD and UMD

Comment

well i preorder my copy yesterday with 2 video games its gonna cost me about $281.10 from play-asia

Comment

I just took a look through the official blog, and with all the variations of artwork on each cover (the special edition, the blu-ray, etc.), I'm really hoping they release an artbook for Degeneration. I'm sure there are some amazing concept art, sketches, etc. that would be worth seeing.

Comment

Working...
            X