Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
    Wait.... What?
    Wasn't there a virus form of RE4's las plaga ? I think Ada's report talks about it?
    Last edited by xfactor; 11-08-2008, 08:17 PM.

Comment

When he says that the best in the Resident Evil world are the guns...I also felt shocked.
      Though imagine being Jun Takeuchi, if you say zombies and/or survival horror, then you're screwed up because of RE4 and the upcoming RE5.
      So I believe that is a good option to say something confusing as the guns.
      Besides saying "guns" you're heavily targetting to the Western market which mostly love guns. If you remember in one of the first interviews he had for Famitsu, he mentioned that fans complained about custom guns in RE4, so they have been putting a lot of effort into RE5 to recreate real guns modelling.

What I felt like a bit disturbing was the question where he says that removes some repetitive parts of a "too long" RE4 to replace them with "most intensive but shorter" pieces into RE5....
      Is RE5 a RE4 HD as Selfish Gene said? If I merely read the answer it seems so, but I think that when we finally have RE5 in our hands it won't be that way

So I'm happy

Comment

I want a gold AK47 as an extra bonus weapon. kinda like the typewriter in RE4.

Comment

Interesting interview but strange in some parts. And, yeah, plagas virus - that is just stupid.
          "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Good interview, I hope the merchant guy won't be back. Barry needs to be in this game and he can tune up Chris's and Sheva's guns.

Comment

I wouldn't take the 'las plagas virus' so literally. It is still just a parasite im sure. the developers get paid to make the game, they are not all nessassarily into the 'geeky' little details such as many of ourselves are.
              "I've got 100 cows."
              "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

Working...
              X