Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil: Degeneration First 8 Minutes on IGN (Spoiler)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesus Christ. I think the animations and stuff were great, but...
    Spoiler:

Not very impressed so far.

Comment

i have to say i just the 8 min movie it rocked i got to say this is WAYYY better then the live -CRAP- movies!

Comment

I think it looks great thus far, typical zombie film in the 1st 8mins no explaination as to how the zombies were created, obvioulsy it will be divuldged later in the film.

i very much liked the introduction with the news reports, it gives the raccoon incident and the subsequent downfall of umbrella more realism and believability.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
          I don't want to see a thing. I will wait until I get the DVD version.
          Agree as much as I want too whach it I woint until it's comes out out.
          Last edited by Sephiroth; 11-11-2008, 08:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
            co-sign they didn't even bother to fix the lip sync either lazy
            That's what I was afraid of. I expect games these days to have good facial mo-cap...so why wouldn't a fully CGI movie have it? Nothing worse than unnatural mouth movements whether it be due to incompetence, or laziness due to the mo-cap only being done in one language.

Comment

yeah, the intro with the news reports is awesome

Comment

I'm currently residing in New York and I'll be catching the Resident Evil: Degeneration premiere at the NYC Horror Film Festival this Thursday night. Not to make any of you guys jealous or anything haha. Anyways, I'll post if I find out more info about RE5 or something since they always advertise at these things. Maybe Capcom will provide something new.

Comment

I hope it doesn't leak but I'm sure it will. I don't want to see any clip because it always ends up with me wanting even more. I can still handle the wait. I'll keep my promise.

I'm not desperate... just a little curious ^^

Of course I can wait 3 months more!.

Comment

The possibilly of this film getting lecked is 50/50 at the moment we know the films going be at new york in two day and some will most likey have a hidden cramer with them.

Comment

It'll also be playing next week in LA if I'm not mistaken. That makes the leakage possibility even higher since it'll be playing twice in theaters before the blu-ray/dvd release in december.

Comment

Amazing new nightmare for Claire, I think that Paul Anderson after seeing this regret for everything he has done for Resident Evil

Comment

Ah, so the President wasn't Ashley's father.

And the timing of his resignation makes sense with President Graham being "new" according to Leon. And would fit in very nicely with Leon's background.
                          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

I TRIED TO CONTAIN MYSELF... but I broke and ended up watching.

Wow.... I think I love Alyson Court even more now. She's always been my favorite voice actor in the Resident Evil series. I'm beyond thrilled they got her to reprise her role as Claire. If Claire ever gets another English VA, my heart will just break!

Not really spoiler-y, but...

Spoiler:

I'm really excited for Degeneration! Leon's part... Not so much... but otherwise, I can't wait!

Comment

I watched it, and I absolutely liked it. Can't wait for the whole movie.
                              "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Originally posted by CiarenDevlin View Post
                                Ah, so the President wasn't Ashley's father.

And the timing of his resignation makes sense with President Graham being "new" according to Leon. And would fit in very nicely with Leon's background.
                                yeah that seems most acurate, and seems like that that president resigned after the raccoon incident. shame it cant be more accuratly dated mind

Comment

Working...
                                X