• Show
Clear All

Whoa. Cute puppies

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
      Whoa. Cute puppies

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
        Helegad's pup looks crazy in a cute way, like she would just jump on you and lick your face.

The demonic mutts in RE5 look as if they'd bite your crotch and rip your junk to shreds. I think they definitely look awesome, and bring back the excitement of the Cerebrus from RE1. Plus, the way their heads split open to reveal the infection is way cool.
        Last edited by Jill's Boob; 11-13-2008, 03:37 PM.

Comment

What?

None of the the screenshots are new. Not even the dogs one.

Comment

Those aren't new, Iv'e been having em as wallpapers for a while already.

Comment

None of the ones in the original post are new, but check here for some newies...

They are probably just as old as the other promo shots and this is just the first time they've been published. That's my guess anyway, because of the non-nailed executioner.
              Last edited by Gideon Quinn; 11-13-2008, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Whoops, I forgot to change the folders Fixed now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                  I can see the ridiculously bad enemy intelligence from RE4 has returned. I mean, I've known it all along, but It's still disheartening.
                  Yeah. That kinda sucks, but as long as there's none of THIS, I'll be okay.
                  Last edited by Vector; 11-13-2008, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                    Yeah. That kinda sucks, but as long as there's none of THIS, I'll be okay.
                    Yeah that kind of stuff is ridiculous, at least Chris and Jill aren't running up at the walls like Leon I guess we have to thank the first movie for this.
                    sigpic

Comment

The shots with the dogs looks great. I hope that this beasts are gona be hard to kill And I think that their mutation looks cool either.
                      "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon Quinn View Post
                        None of the ones in the original post are new, but check here for some newies...

They are probably just as old as the other promo shots and this is just the first time they've been published. That's my guess anyway, because of the non-nailed executioner.

Nope. Those are old as well. They are rare, and they were on different sources(with one source having some pictures and the other the other set), like Famitsu and such before TGS this year, but still old.

Comment

That picture of that bat monster thing the first time I saw it I felt sick it's looks so fucked up

Comment

Wow nice pics. I just wish there weren't any shooting while in a moving vehicle parts but thats what it looks like.

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                              The dog with the head open reminds me of the Thing.
                              Yeah, I thought there were references to John Carpenter's The Thing in RE4. I played the game before I saw the film but certainly the tentacles sprouting out of the colmillos is reminiscent of the first scene with the dog-thing. Plus the plaga type-3's spider legs seems to recall the Thing's habit to sprout similar appendages.

Comment

Working...
                              X