15 New Resident Evil 5 Screenshots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15 New Resident Evil 5 Screenshots

15 new Resident Evil 5 screenshots have surfaced on Capcom press vault. Most are from areas we have seen before, but these new ones feature some nice shots of the dog enemies in the game.

Last edited by Dot50Cal; 11-13-2008, 10:42 PM.

Thanks!

But, I've actually seen most of them. I'd say about 4 are actually new.

I do not want to be in that area with all of those dogs! Especially with an AI controlled patner!
    Last edited by beasley23803; 11-13-2008, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Didn't they change the executioner's look? o_O

So were these screenshots like, in storage or something?

Comment

those screenshots are store in a place where only the authorised media like gamespot or ign have access to. Capcom usually upload assets like images or video there for the gaming sites to take and publish. Me (and a couple of people i believe) here have access to that place :p

Comment

I gotta be honest with you guys. I can't tell if these things are alive or they are just statues. I can see that creature coming out of the head right there, but if you look at the other image, they really look like statues.

Last edited by RetroRain; 11-13-2008, 11:42 AM.
          My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
          ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

Originally posted by beasley23803 View Post
            (...) I do not want to be in that area with all of those dogs! (...)
            I thought the exact same thing when i was seeing the screenshots. I consider it a pitty that RE UC ruined the dogs with them being so easily killed (as opposed to the crazy ass monkeys! LOL). We know that a pack of dogs can be deadly... and they want to bite Sheva's ass! Joking lol

With a demo on the horizon it's getting time to buy an X360, i hope i find a jasper but here in Portugal - Sony land - it won't be easy
            Last edited by IGUANO; 11-13-2008, 12:14 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Yep, I'm buying a PS3 just for the demo! Dammit, two dogs are enough.
              But 8!

Comment

Pics looked great. It's amazing to think about how far graphics have come...especially when you think about how Chris looked in the PS1 RE.

As for the African villagers chasing a fully-armored Humvee (with TWO mounted chain guns)...on dirtbikes...with tomahawks as weapons...

*sigh*

I can see the ridiculously bad enemy intelligence from RE4 has returned. I mean, I've known it all along, but It's still disheartening.
                Last edited by Jill's Boob; 11-13-2008, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Now that you pointed it out it looks kind of dumb, like the Mijini haven't learned that much with the dumbness of the Ganados... "Detras de ti imbecil!" Who's the imbecil now? LOL But i really hope that the A.I. will be improved because by some videos even Sheva looks dumb sometimes, and with the high expectations producers create around it... that would be pretty disappointing
                  Last edited by IGUANO; 11-13-2008, 01:22 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

The dog with the head open reminds me of the Thing.
                    sigpic

Comment

Among those pictures I just could realize that only 3 or 4 were new.
                      Too bad it's not a virus anymore. So they are all infected with Las Plagas. Well kind of. I like those dogs though. They all look quite threatening.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
                        Among those pictures I just could realize that only 3 or 4 were new.
                        Too bad it's not a virus anymore. So they are all infected with Las Plagas. Well kind of. I like those dogs though. They all look quite threatening.
                        That's what I said about the pics. I don't care whether it's a virus though as long as these enemies scare and pose a challenge. Based off the demo it doesn't look promising.

Comment

With a large variety of weapons and unlimited ammo I hardly doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
                            With a large variety of weapons and unlimited ammo I hardly doubt it.
                            Well, from the demos it seems that ammo is very sparse..

Comment

Updating the first post with high res shots ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X