No announcement yet.

RPD Dispatch 6 - Resident Evil (Movie)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well whatever. I still liked it, though I agree with your point that Alice took over most of the movie.

Dot, keep your Romero script summarization in the main podcast. No point downloading two files.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
      I should also mention that Rombie joined us for this. It worked out, because towards the end John got a bad headache so he had to leave.
      No idea where it came from either, just happened out of the blue. I blame those smoothies I drank. Bloody pineapple, it completely took the edge out of it. Apples, bananas, limes, they all work well together. Lime is a bit zingy, but it's a necessary zing, the apples and bananas provide a decent counterpoint to the lime, and then you have this horrible bitter pineapple taste permeating through and spoiling everything. It just doesn't work, get rid of it.

Strawberries, strawberries are good. They'll go with mostly anything, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, any of the summer fruits really. Cherries though, they're different. Now you're dealing with a whole different kettle of fish. Best to leave cherries as they are, maybe throw in some citrus fruits to give it a bit of an edge. But pineapples? Keep those out of smoothies, or any fruit-based beverage for that matter. They decimate any flavour they come into contact with, it's a bastard fruit.
      See you in hell.

Comment

You should do a segment in RPD Dispatch 7 about smoothies.

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
          God, why do people hate Apocalypse so bad!? It was a great action film! That's all I ask from a film!!!
          I think the reason why most peppole doint like Apocalypse it's just there are some corny parts in the moive I wish it's could have been longer they try to put so much in the a once and there some scens were it was a bit daff but the one thing at most fant and me got pissed off about in the film was the Nemesis turing into a good guy and getting killed by a chopper at was to simple I mean the Tyrant in the 3rd film got sliced by the lasers that was alot coller than the Nemesis getting crushed by a chopper.
          Last edited by Sephiroth; 11-16-2008, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Kind of late, but still... yeah Dot, I ment that ending. Reminds me about some of the Matrix and Ultraviolet scenes.
            "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

The podcast will be up in around 7 hours or so. Possibly a bit later. I ended up sleeping a lot longer than I wanted to. I'll get to editing soon.

Comment

Hi Dot, just wondering what time you might have the podcast up?

It's 1:00 AM here and I hope to listen to it before I snooze.

Thanks

Comment

Hey Shane, I don't think it'll be up in time. I'm starting editing now. We have about 4 hours of recording that I need to go through. I may just have to cut this one in half, if there isn't a lot of excess.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                    Hey Shane, I don't think it'll be up in time. I'm starting editing now. We have about 4 hours of recording that I need to go through. I may just have to cut this one in half, if there isn't a lot of excess.
                    No problem, I will look forward to it tomorrow hopefully, I read Romero's script a few months ago, the whole Chris not been a S.T.A.R.S member was alittle iffy in my opinion, but it definately had it's up sides.

Comment

Probably around 3 hours from now, but no promises. If its not done by then, I'll be off to work for a while. So it'll be 8 or so

Comment

Yeah, this wont be done until probably 5 hours or so. Sorry guys, I need to head to work for a little bit. Editing this took longer than expected.

Comment

Damn! I'm looking forward to this!

Comment

I hear ya Helegad! I think it will certainly be a very interesting edition.
                            Last edited by REmaster; 11-17-2008, 02:12 AM.
                            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

I think I'm just gonna go to bed, since I know the podcast will definitely be up by the time I wake up. Thanks for all the hard work Dot, I know it's a pain to go through all that recording time.
                              Last edited by REmaster; 11-17-2008, 02:19 AM.
                              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                              Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

I should be able to listen to it while I'm lying in bed at 9:00. Then I'll fall asleep after

Comment

Working...
                                X