Biohazard Remake (Wii) Boxart Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Logical Operand View Post
    Unfortunately the box cover is the only thing that is going for this port. If you can take the GameCube version and put it in your Wii, then why do you need this port? I think Capcom does some good things sometimes, but its things like this that are so pointless. I'm surprised no one in management speaks up. Are these Wii ports actually selling over there?

How long do we have to wait until the next RE side game? It's been forever. If they'd stop porting so god **** much............. >_>
    I don't see anything wrong with the Wii releases. It's a good deal if you have never previously played RE0 or REmake on the Cube, or if you don't own a copy of either. I'd rather pay $30 for a Wii compatible version than spending probably the same amount on a used copy on eBay for the NGC versions that are no longer manufactured.

I own the NGC REmake, but I don't own RE0. If they imported RE0 Wii, I'd buy it.

Comment

Whoa, I just realized -- RE0 and REmake on the Wii is a very good reason to get a Wii.

It never dawned on me until just now.

Comment

Yeah, but so far they're only available in Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
          Yeah, but so far they're only available in Japan.
          &

Comment

Haha, yeah. That's why it sucks for machines and/or games to have region-specificity. Well, then there's the whole problem of being able to read hiragana and/or katakana...and kanji...

Comment

When it comes to box art I agree with most people here stating that having heroes on the front cover is less attractive and less terifying. But I must disagree when it comes to the US cover art of the REmake.

This one is different from the other hero cover arts in that it shows a helpless situation, contrary to the "kick ass" mood you usually see with heroes. That's why this cover is a work of art since it precisely shows what Resident Evil is all about.
              Freedom of Information.

Comment

Well... There still are some brand new copies of REmake out there... I will try to get one... the only one I have it's getting old... and if Bio REmake get's worldwide I will try to pick a copy aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post

As for those of you who are saying how awesome the PAL cover was for REmake...I agree. It is so simple yet effective. I wish we'd gotten that here in the U.S. Also the RE4 PAL cover was awesome...the U.S, one is plastered with Leon "Douchebag" Kennedy's mug.
                  i agree with the RE4 cover, both the GC and PS2 versions of that game had great covers, in fact the scariest part of the game is the cover.

but i like the US version of Remake way better than the PAL version, i realy liked Jill and the zombie in the cover.

Comment

i think the JP cover of Remake on the Wii is alright, it could ahve been better, but i like Jill on there, she looks nice.

and i think the best RE cover ever is the PAL version of RE3 NEMESIS.

Comment

Working...
                    X