Resident Evil 5 and Degeneration Roundup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 5 and Degeneration Roundup

Here are some small Resident Evil related updates from the past few days.

Capcom have updated the Resident Evil 5 website once again, they've added in some new screen shots and wallpapers. There's even a few "easter eggs" scattered in the Kijuju village.

Resident Evil 5 Official Website

If you live in Melbourne you might get a chance to play Resident Evil 5 this weekend. The game will have a playable demo at the Australian E Games Expo 2008.

Resident Evil 5 Playable in Melbourne

The Spike TV game awards are approaching fast and you can do your part by voting for Resident Evil 5 as the most anticipated game of 2009 at the link below.

Vote Resident Evil 5 @ Spike TV Awards

Game Trailers have put up an exclusive HD clip from Resident Evil Degeneration which is scheduled for a December release.

Resident Evil Degeneration Clip

X Play's Morgan Webb got to briefly interview Kobayashi and Kamiya regarding Resident Evil Degeneration. You can watch the clip from youtube.

X Play Resident Evil Degeneration All Access

1up Editor Daniel Perez had the opportunity to be at the NYC Horror Film Festival where Sony Pictures premiered Resident Evil Degeneration for the first time for the American audience. You can check out his report at the link below. Its spoiler free so don't worry about it.

Resident Evil Degeneration US Premiere

Thanks to Sunglasses, Archelon, Beasly, Michael and TheSelfishGene.
    Last edited by A-J; 11-17-2008, 04:56 AM.

If you live in Melbourne you might get a chance to play Resident Evil 5 this weekend. The game will have a playable demo at the Australian E Games Expo 2008.
    Thanks for the news flash A-J but it's Monday night here in Melbourne... I missed my chance to play it and I'm still waiting for the demo like most of us unfortunates.

Comment

oh dang, selfish gene posted it yesterday in the news topic, should've posted it then

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
        Capcom have updated the Resident Evil 5 website once again, they've added in some new screen shots and wallpapers. There's even a few "easter eggs" scattered in the Kijuju village.

Resident Evil 5 Official Website
        Do you can download wallpapers? When I've downloaded the wallpapers of Excella & Wesker, these have 0 bytes.

Comment

I can't download the new wallpapers! Someone had the same problem??

EDIT: lol now I saw Michael's post... anyway, if someone download them, please host them and post them here i.i
          Last edited by Dunkel; 11-17-2008, 08:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
            Do you can download wallpapers? When I've downloaded the wallpapers of Excella & Wesker, these have 0 bytes.
            Yeah I have the same problem.
            sigpic

Comment

Same here. I hope that someone will download them and post here.
              "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

It is working here. You still can't download them? If not, please tell me what resolution do you want and where is the best place to host the pictures?

(LOL i'm a cockroach, this is hilarious! hehe)
                Last edited by IGUANO; 11-17-2008, 03:52 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Everything I've seen so far from Degeneration looks great. Probably cause I haven't seen to much Leon.
                  Last edited by Stars1356; 11-19-2008, 12:41 AM.

Comment

The Wallpapers are ONLINE in the official site!!

Comment

Ummm... dreadful wallpapers... I don't like any of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X