No announcement yet.

New Resident Evil 5 Developer Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, any pics of elite, sweeper and glimmer, please. Can't remember them at all.
    "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

sure thing Nomad

Hunter Elite:

Hunter Glimmer:

Hunter Sweepers are the purple ones from CV

Comment

Thanks. Damn, I totally forgot about them. My favorites are beta's btw.
        "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Originally posted by Neptune View Post
          I theorise that Spencer will have a couple of Tyrant bodyguards like Sergei did, and I think Hunters will work very well with the over-the-shoulder viewpoint
          Perhaps that's how Wesker will get to Spencer, in his residential retreat? Fights his way through his Tyrant bodyguards, before making his way to Spencer's office.
          See you in hell.

Comment

That would be cool indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Petronio View Post
              How can hunters be killde using RE5 controls? They are fast, lethal and they jump.
              if there are more than one or two Chris will die for sure. It's not possible to aim at a hunter during an attack.
              All RE4 enemies were slow and, very often, they stopped just in front of Leon before attacking him.
              You forget that a lot of the time Hunters stand in place and run in straight lines. The shotgun seems pretty ideal.

Comment

Working...
              X