Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rumor: Possible Exclusive Limited/Special Editions of Resident Evil 5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got my Underworld Ultimate Fan Pack on preorder, so SUCKS TO BE YOU!!!

It wouldn't be fair to give Australia just a special edition though. That's just like CD giving M$ the exclusive DLC for Underworld 360.

Comment

Im not buying any $90 edition until they say what it comes with.

Comment

I'll be happy with whatever special edition is released in New Zealand. There's always one... Of course, the "Special Edition" for RE4 that was released for PS2 here wasn't really special at all... It was just the normal game with a making of DVD stuck in it. <.<;

If it's anything like the Devil May Cry 4 special edition that would be cool... Nice metal tin and art book. ^^

Comment

I'm hoping we get some kind of replica.

Capcom have been outdone by other companies in terms of collector's editions, I'm sure they'll fight their way to the top.

Comment

A Chris Redfield figurine and extra content for the game would have me stoked. But if it only comes with a making of dvd and artwork, then no thanks.
            I just wish they'd hurry up already and announce what it comes with.

Comment

Originally posted by Skunky View Post
              If that happens, I'll be buying a shitload of Weapons of Mass Destruction and attacking MS headquarters (I'll make 9-11 look like a Sunday picnic!)
              But seriously I'll be very pissed off...
              PS3 exclusive content? Yep, that would be fine, thanks.
              Let's hope we all get the download goodies and keep everybody happy.
              lol yeah i think many wud bust a gut then!

im hoping for a new Weskers report to be honest. Whilst weskers actions up to say CV were pretty clear, after that less so.
              Working with the organisation, then went solo in UC, then corperated in RE4, then began working with S, now TriCell, it wud be nice 2 get sum form of clarification although you do fear that with a new report many cock ups will be endured.

i also think that wesker himself didnt give 2 hoots abt the virus's that he took. I think he was just following orders 2 get the g virus and t-veronica. He wanted plagas mind, but with the acquisition of red queen and Spoiler:
              goes to show that for him the raccoon incident and the rockfort attack were merely slideshows to climb The Organisation ladder and find clues abt the whereabouts of the Red Queen and UMF-13.

i digress lol, but yea something 2 clear that up wud be nice as a bonus
              Last edited by Neptune; 11-20-2008, 08:38 AM.

Comment

I'm hoping for a life-size, blow-up Sheva Doll... ...so I can sit her next to me on the couch, while playing RE5.
                (Hey, I'm not responsible for what 'other' people choose to do with their doll.)

Comment

i'll see what are the things that comes with the package

Comment

Working...
                  X