This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The official bought/sold and buy/sell topic

What was the last thing you purchased or sold? For me technically it would be the RE4 Premium Edition from Gamestop. But right after I got home from picking that up I ordered 4 new CD's on the net. And those are:

Korn - Take A Look In The Mirror
    Bloodsimple - A Cruel World
    Corrosion Of Conformity - Deliverance
    Bloodhound Gang - One Fierce Beer Coaster

So what was the last thing you bought or sold? Whether it be in real life or on the net. Or both.

Last thing BOUGHT or stolon?

Today I bought.

$60 worth of gas for mr gashog nissan (fucking 14mpg+PREMIUM REQUIRED)
    $7 car wash
    Multiple random food and drink purchases at work totaling $18 ( Cheeseburger $5, 4 20oz gatorades at $2 each, breakfest $5)

I got broken $60 flashlight from work...and a military 8 day clock that one just sold for $500 on ebay (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=90977)

Comment

a half a dozen cheesey Krystals and $42.01 worth of gas for my blazer.

Comment

Last edited by MeganGrass; 12-08-2005, 05:39 AM.
        I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Need for Speed Underground, some cigarretes, a pepsi, can't remember anything else

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Shitload of cables and adapters totaling 60$ so I can hook my devices up to my television AND my computer at the same time. Only downside is the quality loss, Its nothing major but it makes the computer very un-saturated. Its an easy fix though. I love my saturation plugin! This is great. My HD's barely break a sweat while recording too!

Comment

RE4 for ps2
              PSM magazine
              Red Dawn DVD
              Spies Like Us DVD

Comment

Civilization 4
                Liberty City Stories

My PSP died the night I got LCS, so I've been playing Civ 4 nearly non stop. Just checking on the forums now because I have to open ports on my router to continue playing Civ 4 online.

Comment

Given the fact that this Soda is Limited Edition (LOL) and that it was only 74 cents per 2 liter....I bought 64 two liter bottles of Moutain Dew : Pitch Black II (Yes, a soda has a sequel).
                  Attached Files

Comment

Man, is that stuff really that good? I've been meaning to try it myself.....

Comment

Its an aquired taste. I thought it sucked but it was the only thing around and after about the third one it sealed it, its great after that lol.

Comment

Hah, Red Dawn. Probably the worst political message movie ever made.

TELL ME IF YOU ARE FRIEND, BOY! SO I DO NOT DIE ALONE!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikovich
                          Hah, Red Dawn. Probably the worst political message movie ever made.

TELL ME IF YOU ARE FRIEND, BOY! SO I DO NOT DIE ALONE!

Still an entertaining movie if you don't mind the political bullshit.

Comment

Red Dawn fucking RULED!!!!!!

Comment

We only have the original Mountain Dew here .

Hmm. Last buy? Silent Hill 3 PS2 Brand New, 19.95 Australian.

Comment

Working...
                              X