X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by classic_leon View Post
    Wow, another RE hero here...Hunk lol
    Here is 6:43 am, I still wanna play one more time of 4th Survivor in RE2.
    I'm sorry I just noticed Your post lol hmm hero? anyway yea its been along while since I've playef the 4TH survivor hehe I would add the wii to My bought list but 1 it isn't here yet and 2 I'm broke

Comment

• I bought a scarf, because it was cold.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunk_4TH View Post
        I'm sorry I just noticed Your post lol hmm hero? anyway yea its been along while since I've playef the 4TH survivor hehe I would add the wii to My bought list but 1 it isn't here yet and 2 I'm broke
        Yes, Hunk was cool in RE2! it's one of reasons I keep playing this game.1, yes, it's like waiting Christmas times 1000. 2, You can consider finding a part-time job to earn what you want.

Comment

• I usually sell pcs or whatever else I can find, I'm not totally broke though
          Last edited by Hunk_4TH; 11-13-2006, 11:23 PM.

Comment

• Been a very busy week. I'm gonna have to have a good Ebay sale soon to clear out some games...

Biohazard 2 Value Plus - Dreamcast - New/Unused, £5.
            Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo - Saturn - 50pence. MEGA BARGAIN.
            Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance w/ Documents Of Metal Gear Solid Dvd - PS2 - £4
            Samurai Showdown V - £5
            King Of Fighters 2003 - £5
            Ghost Vibration - PS2 - £5. Pretty Rare survival horror. Japan & Euro release only.
            Contra: Legacy Of War - PSX - £1. 3D yeah! Comes with 3D glasses
            Spawn The Eternal - PSX - £1. WTF was i thinking when i bought this!
            Tomb Raider Chronicles - PSX - £1.
            Age Of Empires II - PS2 - £2. A Microsoft game on the PS2, thats a rare sight.
            Spyro The Dragon: Enter The Dragonfly - £2, SOLD for £5.
            Sonic Heroes - PS2 - £2, SOLD for £5
            Finding Nemo - PS2 - £2, SOLD for £5
            Final Fantasy X w/ Bonus Dvd - £4, SOLD for £10
            Goofys Fun House - PSX- £1 - Not for me! Bought it for a gift
            Mad Catz Wireless Controller - PS2 - Free.
            Last edited by Cyber_Shinobi; 11-18-2006, 01:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cyber_Shinobi View Post
              Ghost Vibration - PS2 - £5. Pretty Rare survival horror. Japan & Euro release only.
              Is it just me or is that a kinky name?

Comment

• Its just you

Just seen a copy on Ebay now, and the guy says it was banned in the UK but i doubt that!
                Ghost Vibration Ebay

I think its just one of those games that got a very limited release...

And i hate that when they take the disc out to take a pic and put it down on a rough carpet!
                Last edited by Cyber_Shinobi; 11-19-2006, 05:07 PM.

Comment

• Purchased a Zune. At first I didnt like it all that much but its grown on me. Its got a nice casing on it which feels very sturdy and slip resistant (as well as scratch resistant). Headphones are pretty nice on it as well

Comment

• You may recall talk of a Biohazard Gun Survivor demo, and up until recently I thought it was all fake. The only source on it was Colvin, who reported that he threw the demo out when he decided to leave the scene.

Its today that I report with 100% assurance that there is such a demo! I managed to find one finally on Yahoo Japan recently and after spending a couple hundred bucks against other bidders I won!

It has since arrived, and it is HAWT. So look forward in the future to coverage of this!
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 01-04-2007, 11:57 AM.

Comment

• I bought a few games recently.

Ephemeral Fantasia - £19.99 new in Gamestation
                      Shadow the Hedgehog - £10 new in Asda
                      Makai Kingdom - £9.97 new in Gamestation
                      Suikoden 4 - £14.99 used in GAME

And i also bought some little presents for my friend, because he was hospitalised recently.

Comment

• ts today that I report with 100% assurance that there is such a demo! I managed to find one finally on Yahoo Japan recently and after spending a couple hundred bucks against other bidders I won!
                        So it was you?I was bidding too haha.
                        But the final cost was too expensive for me, but like you i wasn't sure it was real before i saw it on yahoo.

Comment

• Haha Yeah damn! You are that guy on YJ! You outbid me on a whole lot of items in the past XD I've stayed off there for a while now since though, so you have free roam XD

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                            Haha Yeah damn! You are that guy on YJ! You outbid me on a whole lot of items in the past XD I've stayed off there for a while now since though, so you have free roam XD
                            Lol, i've had the same problem with Inflames on Ebay!

He doesn't know its me, but i know its him. Outbid me on about 5 items 1 day

Anyway, bought tons of new games and stuff myself. Pick of the bunch would be a mint copy of Marvel v Capcom 2 for PS2 for an absolute bargain £5, Xmen Children Of The Atom on Saturn for £1, Project Zero 3 new for £4.98, Rez on PS2 for £2.50, and 2 Gameboy Players in the sale at Gamestation for £2.99 each...
                            Oh, and a brand new Wavebird controller from Gamestation for £7.98.
                            Last edited by Cyber_Shinobi; 01-06-2007, 04:57 PM.

Comment

• Selling some items on ebay, mostly figures from my collection.

Biohazard 2 Marvin Statue (Really rare)

Palisades Nemesis Bust, 589 / 3000 Limited

Palisades William G2 Resin 200 / 400 Limited

Palisades Jill Valentine viynl Statue

Moby Dick William G2 Figure Video Figure (VHS not included)

Moby Dick William G2 Figure (Dark Version, Limited)
                              Last edited by Dot50Cal; 02-03-2007, 08:58 PM.

Comment

• Man thats some nice gear Dot but my wallet is crying already =P

Comment

Working...
                                X