Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

80 dollar portable cd player for little sisters birthday (She was born on Halloween)

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal
      Given the fact that this Soda is Limited Edition (LOL) and that it was only 74 cents per 2 liter....I bought 64 two liter bottles of Moutain Dew : Pitch Black II (Yes, a soda has a sequel).
      lol look at me + my nissan enjoying the fine Pitch black II :wtf:

Comment

Call of Duty 2
        Shipped Contest Winners packages
        Biohazard 2 PC
        1996 Biohazard 1 Poster
        Biohazard 2 Moby Dick William Statue (x2, one limited edition all black, one normal with the biohazard 2 figure video)
        True Story Behind Biohazard x 3
        Biohazard Trial Edition
        Biohazard 1 PC
        Leon Figure Zippo
        Series 1 Moby Dick Limited Edition all bronze color set
        RE4 Premium Edition
        Biohazard 4
        Biohazard 4 (Asian Version)
        8 PSM Burlap Bag magazines (lol)

Still waiting on those Capcom.com preorders....and the Gamestop.com one

Comment

RE4 for PS2 regular edition - $39.99 last wensday

Ada Wong and Leon (no jacket version) NECA action figures from cornerstorecomics.com - $29.99 with shipping (which came Sat but i was at the UA football game so it got sent to the Apt office where i just picked them up from)

GTA:LCS for PSP - $49.99 plus tax (I waited till after i completed RE4 friday, and got lucky and grabbed the last copy at Target.)

And about an hour ago after class i bought a Chargrilled chicken Sandwich and a Large Dr. Pepper from Chick-fil-A which cost - $4.96.

Comment

Returned Call Of Duty 2 (Dont buy it, awful game) and got FEAR. Much happier now!
            EDIT:
            Another Biohazard Trial Edition

Comment

Resident Evil 4 Gamestop Premium Edition For PS2

Next Purchase: Smackdown! VS RAW 2006 For PS2

Comment

Reserved archives at Gamestop (local) and the chainsaw controller (Ebgames, 10 bucks more but you get a small keychain of it from there lol) ...Still waiting for a local place to get the figures in Thanks to that Trial Edition I only have 75 left Still gotta pay off archives (though it seems like its coming out NEXT week which should work out fine) and get the figures! I also need a damn UPS for my computer which ALSO needs a device called a Kill-A-Watt to measure how much power consumption my devices use..argh!

I called Capcom and they said that the free shipping option with those sets I ordered was UPS ground...So it should be here soon. God I cant wait lol

Oh yeah FEAR rocks! Its taking up all my time until I can get a UPS for my PC. Our shitty town's power went out while I was recording and I lost a TON of video! :doh:

Comment

Batman Begins (3-Disc Special Edition)
                  GTA: Liberty City Stories (PSP) [US$39.90]
                  Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex (PSP) [US$10.90]

You can get Ghost in the Shell cheap from here: -

Online shopping for Import Video Games, Digital Codes, iTunes Cards, Mobage & PSN Cards, Movies, Music, Electronics, Computers, Software, Books, Apparel, Personal Care, Toys & more.
                  Last edited by James; 11-01-2005, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Teh awesomes! Who wants to see what $719.70 looks like?

Ada Pack includes:
                    Resident Evil 4
                    Biohazard Sound Chronicles
                    Ada Figure
                    Pinball Demo
                    Resident Evil 4 Shirt
                    Capcom Catalog

Leon Pack includes:
                    Resident Evil 4
                    Biohazard Sound Chronicles
                    Leon Figure (Jacket off)
                    Pinball Demo
                    Resident Evil 4 Shirt
                    Capcom Catalog
                    [/brag]

Anyway I got the Gamestop.com one also...But it sucks because its just the Premium Edition with no extra anything I was expecting a little figure damnit! But I did get the little Leon one, these things are SMALL..Seriously you have no idea. They are neat little thing but nothing to go crazy over. Im trying to win one on ebay..Looks like its gonna end up costing me 10$..Yes 10$ on a small useless figure. yay!

Oh and I got these two things for dmkf:

Attached Files

Comment

I definately am a lucky bastard LOL

Comment

Man this is insane! EB just emailed me letting me know the Chainsaw controller will be at my house tommorow! Inside is a keychain Also Archives is supposedly in stock tommorow...I doubt this very much but the Gamestop is insisting that it is. We will see..

Comment

Definitely jealous of those Sound Chronicle boxsets! What you gonna do with all that then dot? Are you going to sell 2 of each set off on eBay or something? What is on the RE4 shirt?

I got Saw: Special Edition and Star Wars Episode III both on DVD today and am about to order the RE4 Series 1 figures.

Comment

I have one up on ebay now (Leon). Im holding off on the Ada one as its still available on Capcom.com.

Im not sure whats on the shirt, Im not opening it yet

Comment

The last thing I bought was "The True Story Behind BioHazard" book.

Comment

Heh How much did ya pay for it Omega?

Comment

Working...
                                X