Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets see. I traded in Sacred because it caused my eyes to go nuts.

And I got:

Splinter Cell Chaos Theroy (Omg AWESOME)
    Deus Ex Invisible War (Meh)
    Earth: 2150 (Old game. =3)

Comment

Bought: Blitz: The League

Comment

Dot, You price your magazine too high lol.

Comment

Europeans dont seem to mind lol.

Comment

@hawaiian_dragon: Is Blitz: The League any good? I was thinking of picking it up myself.

Comment

Got a 780 watt UPS $150 But its good. Gonna start recording RE scenes again heh. The thing lasts like 20 minutes if my power goes out.

Found my next purchase. Its time to upgrade to an LCD monitor and I finally found the one
              Dell provides technology solutions, services & support. Buy Laptops, Touch Screen PCs, Desktops, Servers, Storage, Monitors, Gaming & Accessories

So nice....

Comment

Lol

RE Archives ($30) last week

XBOX 360 controller for windows (STFU!) ($50)
                San Andreas Pc ($40)
                3 pack of electricans pliers(20)
                some designer touch pad dimmer switch(im alittle gay...) ($60)
                dual phone line plug thingy ($5)

Comment

Aw man, cigarettes are SMOKE bad for you. You should SMOKE stop as soon as you can. Nope, I don't support SMOKE cigarettes at all.

Family Guy'd
                  Yes yes very droll Don't watch the show but it works cause suddenly I could kill for a cig.

And the magazine price for the True Story is ... well I'd pay that. Unless someone beats me too it. I been looking for one of those since forever. It's grate being this age cause I actually have money to spend. It's the king.

Comment

Originally posted by Malice
                    @hawaiian_dragon: Is Blitz: The League any good? I was thinking of picking it up myself.
                    Sorry to get back to you late. Blitz: The League is pretty good, and the price is just right. It's not super deep, but it's a frikin blast to play, and is fun if you want something diffrent than Madden.

Comment

Picked up my x360 today! WHoo

Comment

Originally posted by hawaiian_dragon
                        Sorry to get back to you late. Blitz: The League is pretty good, and the price is just right. It's not super deep, but it's a frikin blast to play, and is fun if you want something diffrent than Madden.
                        Believe me, I DO want something different from Madden. God I hate those games. Way too in-depth for a Football game. That's why I go the ESPN 2K5 way. It's got just the right balance in my opinion.

@Borman: What games did you pick up with it?

Comment

Madden, PD0, PGR3, and Kameo

Comment

How is PGR3? My brother was thinking of picking up an Xbox360 and PGR3.

I just picked up "Hypnotize" from System Of A Down, and so far it's not as good as their last one.

Comment

try finding a 360 lol... left work at 10...went to walmart (non 24/7 one) all gone... went to kmart none... called other walmart...they were gone by 12:15 this morning lol so i said fuck it and went back to work lol

And im not buying one off fucking ebay for $800... only thing id be willing to spend that much on is a ps3... or amd FX57

Comment

I dont even know why you want one. You hardly play your PS2 anymore. Also there are scattered reports of D..E..D DEAD systems all over lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X