Rumor: Biohazard 5 Demo December 5th?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumor: Biohazard 5 Demo December 5th?

Its not fully confirmed yet due to how early the news is at the moment, but ameblo is indicating that Biohazard 5 has been pushed up a week for release in Japan. A demo (w/ co-op) will be available for play in Japan on Dec 5th.

Ameblo Blog
    Last edited by xfactor; 11-26-2008, 09:15 AM.

December 5th?!
    In 9 days time?!

Wow, I hope this is true!!!!
    I can only guess they would be talking about the Japan PSN. In the past, they have had some demos on there for a while, before they appear in other regions.
    I'm shocked though! So soon?!
    Fingers crossed but it sounds too good to be true right now...

Comment

According to the webpage, Biohazard 5 is now out a week earlier (3/6/09). The demo will have online co-op and two stages.

Comment

wait, so its not gonna be released on 3/13/09?
        And I seriously hope thats true about the RE5 Demo
        Last edited by CODE_umb87; 11-25-2008, 11:07 PM.

Comment

I call shenanigans.

Comment

I'd love for this to be true, but absolutely nobody releases a demo 3 months prior until the release! I wouldn't be suprised if the release date is pushed forward a week earlier than the 13th though, from developer interviews it sounds like they were making great progress and were mostly bug testing by this point. As for the dem, it'll probably come late Feb/Early March if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon Quinn View Post
              I'd love for this to be true, but absolutely nobody releases a demo 3 months prior until the release!
              Capcom does.

See: Lost Planet.

Comment

Very early for a demo, but I'm not complaining. That TGS demo looked pretty ship shape.

Comment

The Biohazard 4 demo was released more than 3 months before the release date in the Famitsu Capcom special issue.
                  Last edited by Zombie; 11-25-2008, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Well slap my wrist, then!

Comment

I guess it's a good thing I still have all of those 48-hour free trial Gold Memberships for XBL. I can get a Japanese account, then the day before the demo is released, punch in the code for the free trial. That way, I don't have to wait a week to download the demo or pay for a full month's membership just to download the demo. Mwuhahaha.

Comment

if all this is true then a playable RE5 demo is only a few days away

Comment

...so I'm guessing it would go up on the Japanese Playstation Store only? Or Capcom's storefront?

Comment

Probably only downloadable for Japanese users initially. Hopefully there won't be too long a delay before it comes to us

Comment

FUCK. Same day as Persona 4?!

Woe is me. ;_;
                              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Working...
                              X