Resident Evil 5 Demo to hit Xbox LIVE Marketplace on the 5th of December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sunglasses View Post
    According to 1Up.com preorders open on December 4th, but I know Capcom Japanese Store doesn't sell out of Japan, I'm wrong?
    There are some websites that can order it for you...you'll have to pay extra though.
    sigpic
    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

@Rosetta Mist
      Really?
      Can Play-asia.com and amazon.co.jp do that?

Comment

the problem with the over-the-internet demo's , you won't be able to find and rip out cool stuff from it like dot did with the re4 one's :p

Comment

Well im a bit dissopoint that there no PS3 Demo been anouced fingers crossed it will be soon.

Comment

i honestly think this is an international demo. it also makes more sense as everyone says that the 360 honestly is easier to develop for right nwo due to it being close to a PC. also the 360 outnumbers the ps3 in a unknown ratio...any news on whether the demo has the co op mentioned for the game? i would love to paly it with my firends when it comes out

Comment

They've had demos for both consoles for a while (March for 360 and May for PS3). They could've released the E3 demo while the show was still on if they wanted to for both consoles.

If anything, the demo is a bit late.

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
                the problem with the over-the-internet demo's , you won't be able to find and rip out cool stuff from it like dot did with the re4 one's :p
                Actually, on the 360, it's very doable. The problem is getting things up and running again (especially if you want to consider the risk of "potential issues" with MS and the LIVE service)

Originally posted by Riderkid
                any news on whether the demo has the co op mentioned for the game
                Re-read the opening post. It holds the key to the info you seek in the 3rd line of text.

Originally posted by Umon Daisuke View Post
                They've had demos for both consoles for a while (March for 360 and May for PS3). They could've released the E3 demo while the show was still on if they wanted to for both consoles.

If anything, the demo is a bit late.
                Not if the demo wasn't in tip top shape. And something tells me Capcom wants to be a bit careful with their demo approvals after the Viewtiful Joe "incident".
                Last edited by Carnivol; 11-26-2008, 01:21 PM.

Comment

WHAT!!?? They better release a Demo for PSN!
                  Last edited by CODE_umb87; 11-26-2008, 01:22 PM.

Comment

http://www.capcom-unity.com/kramez/b..._march_13_2009

Demos will be available in N america later, on both x360 and PS3.

Comment

Oh thanks capcom, I feel like an asshole for giving the hate, PS3 Demo confirmed.

Comment

thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Originally posted by Petronio View Post
                          http://www.capcom-unity.com/kramez/b..._march_13_2009

Demos will be available in N america later, on both x360 and PS3.
                          What a relief. I own a XBox360 Arcade Pack and a 40GB PS3. Glad to hear it will come to PSN
                          Sevket's Game Collection
                          PSN Gamercards

Comment

I'm still expecting the Japan demo to be on PSN, on Dec 5 too... And I'll keep believing that until Dec 5, when I'll be pissed if I read about people playing their 360 versions, before I get my PS3 demo!

There's only a few thousand 360s sold in Japan (well, LOTS less than PS3s), so why would Capcom piss off their own nation, by releasing the demo as 360 only?
                            Unless M$ have actually paid to make the demo 'timed exclusive'. (F**king low and pathetic if they have!)

It could not be a 'technical difficulties' reason, because the recent reports have said the PS3 demo is performing much better than the 360 version.

Comment

I want to know: does the LIMITED edition bring the SAME stuff as the COLECTORS edition + some more things; or does it just bring ONLLY NEW stuff that weren't in the CE? I know it's not yet clear what will each edition bring, but how has it been with other capcom games?

Comment

Thats great they are releasing demo for north america, I can't wait.

Comment

Working...
                                X