Capcom opens site to preorder Biohazard 5 Limited Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capcom opens site to preorder Biohazard 5 Limited Edition

The series of Resident Evil 5 news continue, as Capcom shines more light regarding the Limited Edition for the game. Capcom have opened a site on E-Capcom whereby the gamers can guarantee that they will be getting the package. Unfortunately you ain't getting any advantage for knowing the news early, as the pre-order date for the edition starts only from Dec 1st to 16th.

The content is what reported earlier, and in addition, they have the photos of the items on the site. The Limited Edition will be for both XBox360 and PS3 version. The release date is once again, confirmed to be March 5th there.

Bio5 LE on E-Capcom

*UPDATE*
    Just a little update concerning the stance for the demo in Japan for the PS3. Currently, Capcom Japan have only stated that the demo will be for XBox Live gold member, and Game-Watch stated that there is no plan for silver member nor PS3 users at the moment. The "Xbox Live-only" wasn't a mistranslation, but they didn't openly state that there won't be PSN demo for Japan either.

Capcom Biohazard 5 Topic Site
    Game Watch Japan
    *END UPDATE*
    Last edited by xfactor; 11-27-2008, 11:15 PM.

[I'll post this here too, sorry if it's wrong] I want to know: does the LIMITED edition bring the SAME stuff as the COLECTORS edition + some more things; or does it just bring ONLLY NEW stuff that weren't in the CE? I know it's not yet clear what will the COLLECTORS edition bring, but how has it been with other capcom games? And also: this referes to the RE editions too? 'cause I don't know if I buy the biohazard edition if it will work on my 360, sorry if it's a dum question, I really need to know; thanks.

Comment

I know as much regarding the CE as you, that's what I can say unfortunately.

RE4 PS2 have a CE and a PE (Premium Edition), both packing different items.
      DMC4 have a CE, and the items packed within the CE is different for US and Europe.

I am not sure, but I think Capcom seldom make a LE AND a CE for a game. Most probably the CE will not have the "Deluxe Box" since they'll want to seperate the 2 editions apart.

Comment

I'll be preordering it...way too expensive but I want it none the less.
        sigpic
        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
          I'll be preordering it...way too expensive but I want it none the less.
          Sadly, me too. Damn this expensive hobby!

On a side note, nice to see the release date get dragged forward by a week .
          sigpic

Comment

all hail CVXfreak who's going to buy all SKU's all versions for this !

Comment

Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
              Sadly, me too. Damn this expensive hobby!

On a side note, nice to see the release date get dragged forward by a week .
              I'll still be doing it on day one. I want to be sure I'm getting mine.
              sigpic
              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Wow! That is easily the best LE i've ever seen...

Comment

This is e-capcom.com exclusive. So I doubt the goods will be available elsewhere.
                  e-capcom.com stuff rarely turns on up even Japanese auction sites. I guess because the Japanese can just order it domestically themselves... Just look @ how much the Umbrella Aluminium cases can go for on ebay (they were e-capcom.com exclusive when Bio4 wii came out).
                  I just transferred the cash to cover the order, and gave strict instructions to put the pre-order in ASAP on the 1st of December. Hopefully, everything works out ok .

I'm most looking forward to the art book. It would be very cool if the 2GB USB was pre-loaded with something exclusive. Something like a message from the director would work well, but it doubt this will be the case.
                  sigpic

Comment

Looks like Capcom have pulled me in to buy this expensive edition, I am too much of a fan to resist these collectors editions Why God why!

Comment

I'm going to buy it too, but for that price I was expecting something better. E-Capcom is right now very slow, I hope the server can hold the traffic this monday but I don't think the LE is going to sold out in a few hours/days.

Comment

hey, I have a normal xbox 360, form US, if I buy this edition, can I play it? If I can't I wount buy it, I'm onlly 15 and don't have much money to spend (though next month is christmas: I'll ask for money; and my birthday is on the 26: more money; wich means: buying and buying and buying games, hahahaahahahaha!! But if I'm pre-ordering this, I need to now if it will run on my consol or not

Comment

Is there any way at all for my to pre-order this and get it sent here to Australia?

Comment

Originally posted by himher_elle View Post
                            hey, I have a normal xbox 360, form US, if I buy this edition, can I play it? If I can't I wount buy it, I'm onlly 15 and don't have much money to spend (though next month is christmas: I'll ask for money; and my birthday is on the 26: more money; wich means: buying and buying and buying games, hahahaahahahaha!! But if I'm pre-ordering this, I need to now if it will run on my consol or not
                            Some 360 games are free region, but you really don't know till the game is on the market, for the record the japanese version of Lost Planet, DMC4 and Dead Rising are not free region.

Is there any way at all for my to pre-order this and get it sent here to Australia?
                            If you don't have friends, family or someone that you know in Japan you have to go with some of this auction agents like Rinkya or Celga. But they charge a fee, is not cheap.
                            Last edited by Zombie; 11-27-2008, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Ok, I'm sold.

Now how do I order it? Anyone have instructions?

Shipping will be a bitch too. Fuck. =(

And what does it mean by both the 360 and PS3 versions? Where do you get to choose which one?
                              Last edited by News Bot; 11-27-2008, 01:17 PM.
                              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Working...
                              X