No announcement yet.

Mikami "I Probably Won't Play Biohazard 5"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why do the noobs always claim regenorators are scary?

were they to stupid to figure out how to use the thermal scope or something?

NEMESIS >>>>>>>>>>> you.

Originally posted by Biohazard EX View Post
    Well, as I understand it, he didn't like ANY of the RE games he made other than REmake and RE4, and Code Veronica, I think.
    But actually, what he said was that he didn't consider Nemesis to be the true RE3, instead that Code Veronica was the true RE3.
    well i think he is wrong, i think he only likes the ones he makes, i never knew how much of an annoying whiner mikami was.

CVX ws easily the worst of the classics.
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 11-28-2008, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
      why do the noobs always claim regenorators are scary?

were they to stupid to figure out how to use the thermal scope or something?

NEMESIS >>>>>>>>>>> you.
      why are you so stupid, you can't read?

who question about how to kill them? LMFAO!

whats HOW to KILL them got to do with how they look and act? gsus, christ.

this place if filled with noobs.

Comment

Maybe because the first time around, they tried killing a regenerator and couldn't? I dunno.
        I remember it clear as day, the first time I saw one, I ran right past it, and into the freezer. Where I found out how to kill them and thought to myself, "Gosh, good thing, I didn't waste my bullets on it."
        Although in retrospect... If I had, and ended up with a lot less bullets, it would've added a little bit of that Survival aspect to this so called 'survival horror' game.

Comment

Originally posted by CiarenDevlin View Post
          Regenerators were awesome, I'll give you that.

But everything else = ridiculous.

The RE4 enemies have only one possible word that can be attached to them; boring.
          so slow moving zombies is THRILLING AND INTENSE, right?

let go of the past and how you grew up with the classics and move forward....its crowding the facts.

Comment

Originally posted by For3nsic-Klown View Post

You're not going to last long if you keep that shitty attitude up.

Touch up on your grammar before calling anyone a "noob".

so slow moving zombies is THRILLING AND INTENSE, right?
            Who said they were?

Atleast they didn't stop trying to kill you, unlike the Ganados who took their jolly time running up to you only to stop about 10 feet in front of you waiting for their face to be removed.
            Last edited by News Bot; 11-28-2008, 07:22 PM.
            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by Biohazard EX View Post
              Umm... Okay... You keep thinking that.
              lol, no comebacks or proper opinions to prove me wrong?

your words say it all...cheers.

Comment

I would love for Resident Evil 6 to have all the elements of RE5, minus the parasite infected villagers. CRIMSON HEADS! That's what the series truly needs. They have the speed of the villagers, but all the horror of a zombie. Plus, when you something as gruesome as a Crimson Head running at you, I'd be scarred.

Oh, and it would be nice if they made the atmosphere more scary. REmake did this flawlessly.

Comment

and the classice RE's were NEVER scary, unless you were under 12 years old. RE4 has more horrific enemies.
                  mmm...... no, you got them mixed up, the classics had more horiffic enemies, and RE4 was not scary unless you were under 12.

Comment

its a forum, not a spelling contest. relax.

i'm right, no matter how you spin it.

Comment

lol, no comebacks or proper opinions to prove me wrong?

your words say it all...cheers.
                      Oh right... Because "Parasite dogs, Regenerators, las plagues > all classic RE villians." is such a proper opinion. I'm glad you elaborated on that argument.

And calling EVERYONE here noobs was very mature on your part as well. Gosh, you're gonna fit right in, slugger!

Comment

i'm right, no matter how you spin it.
                        Yeah, about that. Get bent.
                        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

oh great we have a troll, i love PWNing trolls.

the only possible way the regenorators could have been scary was if they were more powerful than you, but they weren't, cause you got that cursed themal scope which made killing them easy as hell, so it ruined any chance of the regenorators being scary.

and id say your the only newb here, since everyone here knows more than you and is clearly smarter than you.

Comment

Guys, arguing with him is just feeding the fire. Ignore him.

Comment

Yeah, about that. Get bent.
                              You know what? Just ignore him. Few words of wisdom:
                              Don't argue with idiots. They'll bring you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Comment

Who said they were?

Atleast they didn't stop trying to kill you, unlike the Ganados who took their jolly time running up to you only to stop about 10 feet in front of you waiting for their face to be removed.
                                that a joke?

you must be those retro re fans with the whole (i grew up on them and played it more, so they MUST be better)

the zombies don't have to f'en stop, they walk so slow that you could have a cup of coffee and still not have them reach you. LOL. you could even walk around them.

and BTW, if you've played RE4, they don't stop...they walk, when they are closer to get better shots are you. since when does someone run at you with an object while smashing something to grantee a hit?

Comment

Working...
                                X