X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Biohazard EX View Post
    Umm... Okay... You keep thinking that.
    And he should.

The only original enemies that are remotely scary are the Hunters. The Licker's could have been had they not been so easy to kill.

The original Zombies were a non entity. They couldn't hurt you unless you stood there and allowed them to grab you. The newer 'villagers' made it a lot tougher, hunted in packs, used weapons. They were more realistic.

RE4 was alot harder boss/enemy wise than the original games. The best boss in REmake was Neptune and you didn't even really fight him. The original games are terrible let downs boss/enemy wise. But, I guess you like easy games. That's alright.
    Last edited by Ninja_Seagull; 11-28-2008, 07:26 PM.

Comment

You people are ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by CiarenDevlin View Post
        Yeah, about that. Get bent.
        Control yourself, Harper.

See you in hell.

Comment

LOL, i make valid arguments and since i come across as little arrogant (due to the silly people around here)

i'm considered wrong?

LMFAO!, denial..much?

YOU all have yet to prove the classic re's are more scary or to shoot down my arguments, all you do is laugh and say "keep telling yourself that"

yet i name enemies and properly hold up an argument...

thank god you fellas arn't anything major in the world, otherwise we'd still be living in caves.

PEACE.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
            Control yourself, Harper.

OT, but what's up with the constantly changing avatar? XD

Comment

They were more realistic.
              Because stopping and walking at a ridiculously slow pace waiting for a hot piece of lead to forcefully enter their skull is real realistic.

RE4 was alot harder boss/enemy wise than the original games.
              I agree with this. The enemies themselves are still downright horrible though.
              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by For3nsic-Klown View Post
                so slow moving zombies is THRILLING AND INTENSE, right?

let go of the past and how you grew up with the classics and move forward....its crowding the facts.
                OH MY KAWD, IT LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE ANOTHER CASE OF "THINKS CLASSIC RE ONLY HASE ZOMBIES" DISEASE.

what about the Hunters, Lickers, Tyrants, NEMESIS, sweepers, cerberus, crows, ivy, drain demios, brain suckers, giant spiders, CRIMSON HEAPS, leech man, G mutants, neptune, chmaeras, eliminators, hunter beta/alpha/gamma's and a hell of a lot of other creatures as well.

and about that nostalgia comment yoiu made there, RE4 WAS MY FIRST RE GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT DID NOT SCARE ME AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

however i played the classics afterwards and THEY ARE SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! more so than RE4 was.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja_Seagull View Post
                  RE4 was alot harder boss/enemy wise than the original games. The best boss in REmake was Neptune and you didn't even really fight him. The original games are terrible let downs boss/enemy wise. But, I guess you like easy games. That's alright.

You know, RE4 COULD'VE been difficult. But considering there's a checkpoint in EVERY room, if you die, you could just start over from not so long ago.
                  In the classic games, if you forget to save and you die... You're screwed. There's less ammo, too, so if you waste it... again, you're screwed.
                  In RE4, if you're low on ammo, take one enemy down, you get ammo. Although there's an explanation for it: Ganados feed on gunpowder... So they shit bullets, and you know what happens when a person dies...

Comment

ME and Ninja Seagull, pretty much PWNED this stupid place.

No wonder, you retro RE fans get it bad, your all so mindless people...with NO logic.

"bu bu teh old re's are the best, because it was in an empty mansion wit da kool music and i grew up on them and i have no idea why i'm saying this"

classic re's were BROKEN, LOUSY, NON SCARY, UNREALISTIC.

Comment

Reporting for trolling.
                      Last edited by News Bot; 11-28-2008, 07:36 PM.
                      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Someone has a 'Holier Than Thou' complex...

Comment

Originally posted by Biohazard EX View Post
                          You know, RE4 COULD'VE been difficult. But considering there's a checkpoint in EVERY room, if you die, you could just start over from not so long ago.
                          In the classic games, if you forget to save and you die... You're screwed. There's less ammo, too, so if you waste it... again, you're screwed.
                          In RE4, if you're low on ammo, take one enemy down, you get ammo. Although there's an explanation for it: Ganados feed on gunpowder... So they shit bullets, and you know what happens when a person dies...
                          lol, clam down, MR SERIOUS....its a video game, who asked for complete realism?

RE4 on pro was challenging enough, ammo can and would deplete a lot quicker...RE1 also had ammo scattered around the mansion, just less of it...but this in no way makes RE4 less of a survival horror, maybe you should read up the term and not go by the noobs here.

for example, many times ammo would be gone when facing the tough bosses of RE4 and you would be left with a knife to kill them....

again, none of you can shoot down my VALID arguments, untill then, all your responses are flawed and irrelevant.

Comment

RE4 was alot harder boss/enemy wise than the original games.
                            Don't agree with that at all, and I've played RE4 on all the modes, Professional included. Fight Saddler, then fight Alexia Type 2 and 3. Type 2 is almost impossible. Type 3, the aiming is very difficult and it's almost impossible to hit her. The enemies and bosses were not that difficult, and I've completed it many times. The simple fact that you can just sell off your old shit to buy big weapons and health before the boss fights further amplifies that fact. In the old games you had to use what you found; you know, SURVIVAL horror.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                              OT, but what's up with the constantly changing avatar? XD
                              OT?
                              See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja_Seagull View Post
                                And he should.

But, I guess you like easy games. That's alright.
                                i guess yo do too, since RE4 was the easiest of the entire series.

your opinions DO NOT count unless you have finished Remake on REAL SURVIVOR and Zero on the hardest difficulty possible.

now go do that then i want you to say they are not scary, i do not want to listen to your ranting if you only played on easy or normal.

Comment

Working...
                                X