No announcement yet.

GamePro Jan 09' Resident Evil 5 Feature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone know where I can whatch the scans ;)

Comment

No merchant in RE5, thanks god! He is only stupid character without a decent story behind him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunglasses View Post
        No merchant in RE5, thanks god! He is only stupid character without a decent story behind him.
        That's because, technically speaking, he's not a character. He's a game mechanic. Like the magic item boxes from previous games, for example.

Comment

Yeah, I'm glad that there is no more Merchant mode. By the way, who is that black guy along Chris and Sheva? I know he's a member of BSSA but does anybody know his name?

Thanks Zombie for that pic, I almost forgot about him, that's the guy who was with the Birdlady in the car, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
            that's the guy who was with the Birdlady in the car, right?
            Yeah that's the one.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
              Yeah, I'm glad that there is no more Merchant mode. By the way, who is that black guy along Chris and Sheva? I know he's a member of BSSA but does anybody know his name?
              Originally posted by Archelon View Post
              That's probably Josh (the guy in one of the wallpapers on the official site).

Comment

BTW one of the wallpapers has been deleted from the official site.
                sigpic

Comment

The black guy standing by Chris and Sheva looks alot like the guy who had worms coming out of his body in the TGS alternate trailer. I think birdwoman was circling around him, but I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                    That's because, technically speaking, he's not a character. He's a game mechanic. Like the magic item boxes from previous games, for example.
                    ahhhahah yeah you're right that's why I want only characters who are real characters with a proper story behind them and not game mechanic as character, actually we don't know who is really the Merchant, there are a lot of unanswered question about him... in response to a lot of "W" your answer (that is also Capcom's answer) sounds like the most diplomatic and simple ones to escape from the truth, Spoiler:

Now seriously I'm glad to hear the Merchant is gone once and for all, a misterious infected ganados selling weapons..WTF? possible? (cyclic questions in my head) like a zombified Robert Kendo selling weapons to Leon in a likely RE2 Remake...XD

Comment

Originally posted by ganado View Post
                      Don't worry, AJ, I've found them on capcom unity

I post it on the news front on rehorror, thanking thia of course for the heads up. But I am sure it's safe because we're just posting the source of the link, not uploading it ourself so we're not the ones to be in blame, in my opinion. Thanks again, AJ.

Um, I posted the link before this topic even came in the other news headlines. I'm surprised you didn't see it? It's kinda old(the mag).

Comment

No more Merchant, eh? Good. Though he wasn't bad, the lack of any sort of explanation for who/how/why left him as a one-trick pony.

But then again, there wasn't much in RE4 that made sense.

Comment

I didn't like the Merchant either... "hehehehehe, what are you buying? Thank you!" over and over again when stacking up on ammo got on my nerves. As for the weapons the scans showed my AK47 and Desert Eagle silohuettes I want in the game. Yay! I hate that AK74 that Chris and Sheva been using.

Comment

I thought the Merchant was a cool character, just not for Resident Evil.

Although I wish more would be kept secret(like the crocs and hyenas), those scans have me even more pumped for the game. Can't wait 'til March.

Comment

I did in-fact like the Merchant, and will miss him sorely. I cannot wait for this game, have been since it was announced oh so long ago. Now the wait is almost over. I think the triple barreled shotgun sounds cool, and the mutant animals. Game of the Year? You bet!

Comment

It's a bit early for '09 Game of The Year talk, but I think Killzone 2, Bioshock 2 and Call of Duty 6 would like to have a word with you.

Comment

Working...
                                X