Resident Evil: Degeneration Media

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil: Degeneration Media

There's been a media breakout of Resident Evil: Degeneration. First, a gallery of new screenshots have been released on UGO. In addition, 4 brief new clips have appeared on reCenter, one of which features a returning minor character from Resident Evil 4. All of 'em contain spoiler.

UGO's RE: Degeneration Screens and 4 New RE: Degeneration Clips thanks to Michael!

The dvd release date in Spain has been set too. It is currently scheduled for a 20 Jan release there, and a boxart have been released.

RE: Degeneration DVD Boxart for Spain thanks to delage!

Nice
    I'm counting down the days till release of Degeneration

Comment

I can't wait for it after watching those clips.

Comment

All of 'em contain spoiler.
        I havn't watched the new clips. I'm looking forward to watching the entire film and I don't want to see more bits than I already have.
        So,

Comment

Jesus! Japaneses are crazy! XD

Awesome screens and I'm glad to see her again in Degeneration
          Last edited by Sunglasses; 11-30-2008, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Dam I caint whach the clips mw computer woint let me are thoses clips on youtube yet.

Comment

hahhaah, clip by clip, we are gonna watch all the movie before the DVD release!!! hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
                Dam I caint whach the clips mw computer woint let me are thoses clips on youtube yet.

Comment

Nope, I'm not watching a thing... I still can wait until its release in my country. But if Jill was in that movie I wouldn't know what to do

Comment

I think the clip called Resident Evil Degeneration (Dive-Clip-) is the end of the film, has all the paint. The strange thing is that we don't know yet what will happen to Claire, in almost all videos Leon gives the feeling of being at the 1.000km of Claire.

Comment

Maybe I'm wrong but I think soon after the "Dive Clip" there is the "Water Clip"...no?

Comment

NEW RE5 image: Tricell Rest Area:

Comment

You should post any news related RE in the Umbrella Labs section in the "Report News" thread. ;)

Last edited by Jill Lover; 11-30-2008, 10:33 AM.

Comment

I know, but too lazy.

Dont tell me what to do!

Waug! *pulls out sword*

Comment

It's not an order, just an advice. You take it or not.

Comment

Working...
                              X