RPD Dispatch Episode #7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPD Dispatch Episode #7

Once again, Rombie from Resident Evil Fan joined us for this episode, along with forum member TheSelfishGene. In this episode, we discuss both Resident Evil Apocalypse and Resident Evil Extinction.

I want to thank Rob from Resident Evil Fan, and Gene for joining us this week, as well as all our listeners and the people who called in this week, its always great to hear from you guys. If you want to give us a call to talk about anything, let us know how were doing or even try and get your comment played on the podcast, send a Skype message to the username bifftannentruewinner, and our voice mail should pick up after a few rings. Be aware, that we won't have this up until the date specified below. Alternatively, you can send me a private message and we can arrange how to send us an mp3 recording. We'd love to hear from you guys, especially if its about the game we'll be playing that particular week, or even the games we've played on past podcasts.

For the next podcast (which will be recorded in two weeks), we'll hopefully be playing the Biohazard 5 demo. If that falls through, I'll probably have another segment with some members of THIA. Our call-in line will be open on Saturday, December 13th.

DOWNLOAD
    1 hour 39 minutes, 45MB

Time.For.The.MAaaaaaaaain.Event !

*downloading*

Comment

Downloading now. Can't wait to hear it.
      sigpic
      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Also downloading now.

Comment

Extinction summed up in one image, and Mumps. Nomad is the highlight of this episode. I laughed so hard at how he shredded the movies apart. The skit at the end was so awesome, we added it in the main podcast too.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Dot50Cal; 11-30-2008, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Opening....wtf lol. Why would anyone want to undress her?
            sigpic
            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

She's rather attractive.

Comment

By the way, Nikkolas, I had to edit down your track a lot. 7 min was just too much XD.

Comment

It's no prob. I'll try to talk a lot less or a lot faster next time. ^^
                  Last edited by Becky's Butt; 11-30-2008, 05:49 PM.

Comment

"hey guys this is nikkolas, its my real name, my name is nikkolas"

yes nikkolas we get it

Comment

I had to demonstrate my wit in my username choice.

But really I was nervously rambling. I have that problem.

EDIT:
                      Alexia has some kind of psychic power over those tentacles I thought...
                      Last edited by Becky's Butt; 11-30-2008, 06:32 PM.

Comment

3 min to go until I start listening!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkolas View Post
                          EDIT:
                          Alexia has some kind of psychic power over those tentacles I thought...
                          That's how S.D. Perry explained it in her novelization of CODE: Veronica. It's never stated in the game one way or the other.

Comment

It's good stuff except for me. Just skip over that part.

My favorite part was when Mr. Spencer (think it was him) left for a second or two when Dot was asking the guys what they thought about Extinction.

That's how S.D. Perry explained it in her novelization of CODE: Veronica. It's never stated in the game one way or the other.
                            Fair enough.
                            Last edited by Becky's Butt; 11-30-2008, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Nomad, yr a genius, i loved yr outro to your comments quality.

to follow on from wat mr spencer says, its an article about the Resident Evil mobile game series, Confidential Report, and their placements within the series.

once again guys a quality podcast, and generally a well rounded discussion with praise for the good points, which their are not many but it was nice 2 hear a balanced discussion as opposed 2 say a total bashing.

Comment

Working...
                              X