• Show
Clear All

I liked your out sound, Neptune.
    I need one.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkolas View Post
      I liked your out sound, Neptune.
      I need one.
      Ha ha! well i was told by Mr Spencer that everyone this week was due one , so i thought i had better have one, lol

but yea linked with my username there!

Comment

Well there isn't anyone in RE named Nikkolas so...I guess Nicholai?
        Maybe I'll just find a quote I like from the games and use it.
        Last edited by Becky's Butt; 11-30-2008, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Great podcast guys. You all make valid points that I think were discussed in here in the forums. And Nomad is awesome...plain and simple.
          sigpic
          Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

"Hey guys! We're in a convoy and we're going to get gas, and then everyone fucking dies!"

Extinction in 17 words.

PS: There are a lot of Brits on this board. I never really realised...
            Last edited by Vogue_Dirge; 11-30-2008, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vogue_dirge View Post
              PS: There are a lot of Brits on this board. I never really realised...

Comment

"Wade? What the hell are you doing here?"

Loved the podcast like always! 10/10

I gave 8/10 to both movies. Fucking microphone, that's the worst it's sounded in ages. I need to get a good quality headset.
                Last edited by Helegad; 11-30-2008, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Now all we need are females to call in on the podcasts.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkolas View Post
                    Now all we need are females to call in on the podcasts.
                    I may call in eventually...I've just been working nights and haven't really had time to do much.
                    sigpic
                    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Look forward to it.
                      Just remember, gotta have a sound to go out on.

I'm thinking I'll use a Leon one-liner. Just have to think of which one.

Comment

Loved the bit when my fellow Brit ranted bout how the Americans are complaining about not getting the demo the same time as Japan lol he used the line like "Monkeys throwing sh*t at walls" lol love that one.

Comment

gene's ashford immitation was awesome

link to that Jill screen cap please
                          Last edited by A-J; 12-01-2008, 12:13 AM.

Comment

Downloading now these have been great so far . . .
                            sigpic

Comment

I started to think about the psychic thing after we finished and remembered the somewhat controlling of the ant-dragonfly thing, but I felt it wasn't very clear that it was really a psychic thing.

I just got the understanding that Alexia had become the queen and they were just reacting as they would to any one in charge... and that could have been caused through her wing flapping or noises or anything.

The only other thing I could come up with was the giant tenticle thing which seemed to be a part of Alexia, but again this wasn't ever very clear how she controlled it - so I can't say Anderson was entirely wrong or right, but it definently wasn't the same line he took with Alice anyway. In any case it was one of the most interesting things for him to have taken away from Code Veronica.

Nomad - Once again, kudos on the sound clips with your comments. Keep em up

I've really enjoyed being involved in the last couple of pod casts. Everyone's been awesome to include me and my obviously unclear stumbling speech into the discussion. Thanks guys

Comment

Just listened to this one, great podcast, as always. And big thanks for all the good words said here guys .This podcasts brings so much fun to me, and I'am really proud for being a part of them. Dot, you said that I'll get some signature... what were you talking about?
                                "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Working...
                                X