No announcement yet.

RPD Dispatch Episode #7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would you ever consider changing your username to Fearless Leader, Nomad?

Comment

Russia defeated Napoleon, it defeated Hitler and now it will defeat Alice.
      See you in hell.

Comment

Isn't Nomad from the Ukraine, a totally different country from Russia? Or is it like The Simpsons and they just wanted us, and Paul Anderson, to think the Soviet Union broke up?

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkolas View Post
          Isn't Nomad from the Ukraine, a totally different country from Russia? Or is it like The Simpsons and they just wanted us, and Paul Anderson, to think the Soviet Union broke up?
          I know he's from Ukraine.
          See you in hell.

Comment

Well I shoulda figured you knew that.
            I just wanted to reference that epic moment on The Simpsons.
            Last edited by Becky's Butt; 12-01-2008, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Fearless leader would be cool indeed Yeah, mother Russia will defeat the terrible army of Alice clones, with the help of giant robotic bear Oh, clichés will never die. And yeah, I was born in Ukrain and I'am living in Ukrain but knowing my age and the way I was raised I'am as russian as Nickolai. And this Simsons moment was epic
              Last edited by Nomad9026; 12-01-2008, 12:49 PM.
              "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

MUST. CRUSH. CAPITALISM.
                See you in hell.

Comment

You got it, but don't tell anyone here (some of them might be a dirty capitalistic dogs) !
                  Last edited by Nomad9026; 12-01-2008, 01:40 PM.
                  "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Downlording Ill be given my review on this prodcast I hope by today or tomower.

Comment

I just watched the Graveyard scene of RE:A, but I can't see any angles where Jill might be exposed... mine is the 84 minute version. Apparently theres an 88 minute version. Maybe it's in that one.

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
                        gene's ashford immitation was awesome
                        That was Rob .

I finished listening through again. There are a few rough edges this time. Skype and MSN chimes underneath and such, but it doesn't really matter.

I wrote the sketch about the films, and I'm looking for feedback on it. So please, tell me if you liked it, didn't like it, or whatever. If the response is good, I'd like to try my hand at writing more.

What about having the news headlines at the top of the show, and then commented in more detail later? Do you guys think that worked well, or it was done better in previous shows?

Please keep the feedback coming!

And Nomad9026, keep up the good work .
                        sigpic

Comment

The skit was indeed good. More of them would be awesome.
                          As for news, I mainly tune in for the reviews and community call-ins so it's not a big deal for me.

Comment

Review that was great guy's well done I found that broadcast to be well done and funny I like how both Mr Spencer and Gene started the broadcast it was really good well done nice work.

Comment

Just gotta come back in I can't recall for sure which Dispatch it was but the Fast show reference was nice, and comparing Dead Space to Red Dwarf was sheer brilliance . . .
                              sigpic

Comment

The sketch at the beginning of the podcast was hilarious - very well done guys! Hope to hear more of those!

Comment

Working...
                                X