Biohazard 5 & Biohazard Wii w/Umbrella Aluminium Box In Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard 5 & Biohazard Wii w/Umbrella Aluminium Box In Japan

Biohazard 5 (360/PS3) has been bundled together with an "Umbrella Aluminium Box" on Tsutaya, a Japanese preorder site. There's also one for the Biohazard (Wii) too. Not sure if its done by Capcom or Tsutaya just decide to make this bundle themselves in an attempt to clear the Umbrella Aluminium Box stocks in their warehouse though.

The Aluminium Box itself isn't a new item. It was previously available for sales through E-Capcom mid-last year, several months before Umbrella Chronicles got released there. The box contain caution tapes and 2 keys, great for sealing up the box. The box itself holds 20 dvds, meant for dumping all your Resident Evil games collection into it. Kotaku have an article and gallery of it last year.

Bio 5 PS3 w/ Aluminium Box
    Bio 5 360 w/ Aluminium Box
    Bio Wii w/Aluminium Box
    Kotaku on Aluminium Box
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 12-04-2008, 02:45 PM.

I want that box...but I've spent way too much money on the special editions of Degeneration and RE5 so sadly...this will be passed up.
    sigpic
    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

that box looks pretty handy .

Comment

These boxes are really really nice.
        Can anyone see a price for Biohazaed Wii and the box? If it's cheap enough, and they're available @ Tsutaya's retail shops, I might get another one. They are really that nice...

Strange that they were e-capcom.com exclusive, sold out really quickly, and now Tsutaya seem to have tons...
        sigpic

Comment

Why don't we get the cool stuff from Japan, I would be all over that

Comment

Originally posted by ganado View Post
            Why don't we get the cool stuff from Japan, I would be all over that
            indeed, we get minimal stuff at best, a few clocks and action figures , i need MORE!

Comment

That box looks amazing - a must buy for every fun.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                That box looks amazing - a must buy for every fun.
                Lol, really man? It's a box.

Comment

Well, you can store all the games in that box.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yea we never can any of the cool stuff that they get in Japan.

Comment

Working...
                    X