IGN: Resident Evil Degeneration Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IGN: Resident Evil Degeneration Review

IGN have written and published a review article on the Resident Evil: Degeneration Blu-Ray. They shine some lights on the extras on the Blu-Ray too, and gave the product a 7/10 score rating.

Check out the article for more.

IGN: Resident Evil Degeneration Review - credit to ChrisRedfield29!

*UPDATE*

It has been announced that the US release date for the movie (for all format) has been bumped up a little. The new release date is now 27th Dec.

Sony Moves Up RE: Degeneration Blu-ray Release - credit to Sunglasses!

*END UPDATE*
    Last edited by xfactor; 12-04-2008, 03:14 AM.

i guess thats a fair review for the film, a 6/10 for the actual film, only wen its released i will judge it on its own merits, but overall a positive review with little gripes here and there. The motion/mouth syncing appearing to be the main problem area.

Comment

IGN's reviews are good, they go through all aspects of the Blu-Ray. I usually trust them.

I think the movie is a bit better than they gave it credit for, but overall, the review is accurate.

Comment

-
        Last edited by LeechCharmer; 03-08-2009, 12:44 AM.

Comment

Saw the movie and it's great. It's a real Resident Evil movie. Not like the s****y Hollywood ones.
          The IGN review is garbage. It's not the best CG ever, but it does almost everything right. Anyway as a RE fan, you will enjoy it. It does a lot of fan service, and like Advent Children is oviously intended for fans.

Comment

Not suprised that they said the voice acting is inconsistent, but overall thought they gave it a honest review even though I haven't seen it.

Comment

Working...
            X