Arcade games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arcade games

this seems to be a trend nowadays, many forums add small arcade style games for the users, why dont you guys do it ?

Originally posted by A-J
    this seems to be a trend nowadays, many forums add small arcade style games for the users, why dont you guys do it ?
    For example which games you wish to speak, A-J?

Pacman?

Comment

What the hell are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Nikovich
        What the hell are you talking about?

A lot of the larger forums with nothing better to do will add some flash games that usually have a scoreboard.

It's not a bad idea... I guess.. I would just never play it.

Comment

I seen the hack for it, Not really sure if people here would enjoy it but Ill see what ice thinks.

Comment

Personally I hate arcades on forums. most people just spam about scores and don't really post, just play crappy low-rate flash games -_-

Comment

I've never seen that before. I guess there could be some competition for scores that will probably go on for maybe a week before people begin to get bored with them and ignore them.

Comment

You could maybe use them for another contest where the high scorer gets the prize. Other then that though I don't support them.

Comment

I agree, I want an arcade!

I want Pac Man!

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis556
                    Personally I hate arcades on forums. most people just spam about scores and don't really post, just play crappy low-rate flash games -_-
                    well, you can make sure that doesnt happen by either assigning a specific board for the arcade area's or telling people not to talk about it :p

Comment

How about arcade games like this?

Comment

how's about half life 2 :p

Comment

Oh man I forgot about that one AJ, thats releasing in Japan soon...Might have to pick that one up after Gun Survivor 2!

Comment

anyone chcked out the xbox version of HL2 yet ? how does it compare with the PC version ?

Comment

Pfft, my MK2 cabinet is better

The XB HL2 is alright, definaltly good if you havent played it on a great PC.

Comment

Working...
                              X