No announcement yet.

RPD Dispatch 8 - RE5 Demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But whether it was RE5, RE6 or whatever.. It was still going to happen. It's better to know than not. It's obvious she isn't going to die anyway.

Comment

• il get the ps3 version thats for sure this game will rock so much !!!
      im liking everything im seen from re 5 i chouldent exspect more its gonna be so great the gameplay the story the grapishcs it all looks so great so people stop hating and start loving hihi

well not alexia up there shes allready giving it a chance.
      Last edited by rehunk88; 12-22-2008, 08:43 AM.

Comment

• Lol I was drunk last night, very drunk. The game doesnt suck it's just Re4 with next gen graphics. Also I find the whole co-op thing to be a pain in the ass. The main reason I didnt like Re0 was because you have to keep looking after the a.i. partner and with all the crap going on I think its asking a little to much to take out hoards of enemies and babysit Sheva at the same time. It's Re 4.5 if you ask me.

Comment

• Originally posted by P Anderson DIE View Post
          Lol I was drunk last night, very drunk. The game doesnt suck it's just Re4 with next gen graphics. Also I find the whole co-op thing to be a pain in the ass. The main reason I didnt like Re0 was because you have to keep looking after the a.i. partner and with all the crap going on I think its asking a little to much to take out hoards of enemies and babysit Sheva at the same time. It's Re 4.5 if you ask me.
          well you wont babysit sheva if your playing co op online ;) and true it is re 4 but in next gen and thats actully a really cool and good thing but i guess people tell the truth when they are drunk haha so deep inside you dont like the game XD

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia-Ashford View Post
            I don't see why everyone is hating on RE5 so much.
            Because it's not RE1, 2, 3, CODE: Veronica, 0, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by P Anderson DIE View Post
              Lol I was drunk last night, very drunk. The game doesnt suck it's just Re4 with next gen graphics. Also I find the whole co-op thing to be a pain in the ass. The main reason I didnt like Re0 was because you have to keep looking after the a.i. partner and with all the crap going on I think its asking a little to much to take out hoards of enemies and babysit Sheva at the same time. It's Re 4.5 if you ask me.
              I never had a problem with my partner when playing Zero. In fact, in all honesty, it was usually something I did that caused me to die in the game, not something caused by whoever I wasn't playing. *shrug* And, personally, I find Sheva very helpful. Not only does she cure you, but she also has very good accuracy when fighting off the enemies. I have yet to have any problems with A.I.-Sheva, to be honest.

Comment

• Getting the PS3 demo in today I'll see if I can whip up a little feature comparing the two, but I have a podcast to edit as well.

Comment

• Is it out on Ps3 now in the Us? I played the Xbox version a few more times over christmas and does anyone else have the problem that Sheva constantly dies by chainsaw man, Everytime I play it with A.I. partner its like she wants him to kill her. Infact I dont think I've finished that stage with A.I. partner where as me and my bro did it first time. I think they need to improve her or there's gonna be alot of bad press for this game. Specially in the real game if it sends you back to the start of the stage like the demo does. I enjoyed it abit more this time but it's still not a great game, I remember playing Re1,2,3 and Remake for the first time and Re5 did not have the same affect on me. For me it's a fail.

Comment

• I've had no problem with Sheva dying. If anything she's been helpful. I've done the 360 demo a few times now and the chainsaw man level a lot, and I've always managed to kill him and me and Sheva haven't died once yet. I find the Axe Man level a lot more difficult.

Comment

• No, its not out in the US on PS3 yet. I imported a Japanese demo disc. Supposedly, its set to his the Japanese PSN in January, with a US release sometime in 2009.

Comment

• So when should we wait the podcast, Dot? Today or most likely tomorrow?
                        "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

• It'll probably be tomorrow. I just picked up Degeneration and I want to watch it for the first time

Comment

• Cool, I can wait 1 more day (after 4 weeks ) And hope you'll like Degeneration, cause I sure as hell did! Awesome movie
                            "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

• I'ts one hell of a better movie than the jovovich's bitch trilogy, period.

Comment

• I hope they make more CGI movies based on the game character's to be honest, i hate Alice =/

The sad thing is that the live action series would have been so much better if it wasn't for Alice, if only they based it on some of the main game characters.

Also making the virus destroy the world so fast, just a very bad move imo.

Comment

Working...
                                X