RPD Dispatch 8 - RE5 Demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CiarenDevlin View Post
    On another note, I wonder why nobody has so much as mentioned Kirk's "What the fuck are those!?". First use of "Fuck" in the series.

Oh, and I found an easter egg of sorts. At the point right before the helicopter flies across the screen in Shanty Town, if you have control types A or B selected, position the camera at the point where the helicopter usually appears. You'll get an up-close shot of the chopper and the B.O.W's ravaging it.
    Actually, I'm pretty sure thats because you hung back while the other player activated the cutscene. Carnivol and I got that too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
      Actually, I'm pretty sure thats because you hung back while the other player activated the cutscene. Carnivol and I got that too.
      Really? I was playing Single Player though. =/
      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Yup, it depends on who gets there first. Same for the Chainsaw guy, if someone is hanging back then you'll only see the person who walked closest in the cutscene. Nice attention to detail there...

Comment

• I've mentioned Kirk swearing back after E3 here I liked that, cause people usually swears in real life, especially when they are about to die... but most folks here think it's too vulgar.
          "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

• I tried downloading it a few minutes ago and it says "This item is not available from your current location."

Any suggestions???

Comment

• I dont mind the cursing. They are just words...and like George Carlin said: Fuck is probably the best word in the English language due to how many uses it can have.

I also noticed the helicopter views were different...but I didn't think it was any big deal. I was more focused on taking out the BOWs.
              sigpic
              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by alkaid View Post
                I tried downloading it a few minutes ago and it says "This item is not available from your current location."

Any suggestions???
                If you're talking about demo, MS made it region-locked, that is if your IP isn't from Japan, then you are not allowed to download it, even if you have an account on Japanese Xbox Live.

Comment

• Google it, download it from a website/torrent, burn it to CD and play from that, thats what i did. And no, this isn't illegal, how can it be? It's a free demo. It just means you don't have to bugger around with changing the region, or wasting HD space on the 360 (if you have a HD, which i don't)

Comment

• alkaid, google around for the demo, its on torrents now. You can burn it to a CD and play it like that. Too late to get it from the Marketplace now.

Comment

• is it legal to post rapidshare links here ? because i've seen rapidshare links of the demo .

Comment

• Thanks alot. you guys are awesome.

Comment

• I don't consider the demo to be illegal. Its a publicly available item, so post away, AJ.

Comment

• RE5 Demo on MediaFire: LINK

Comment

• The video qualities not that great but I thought it was a funny glitch

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/u...es/294443.html

Comment

• Originally posted by CODE_umb87 View Post
                                The video qualities not that great but I thought it was a funny glitch

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/u...es/294443.html
                                The only think missing is a Michael Jackson Moonwalk
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X