• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA Tag: Zombie of Hell
    JPN Tag: TrueDattebayo

This demo is pretty kick ass IMHO!!
    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Now someone just needs to make a vid of the different ways Chris and Sheva can die

There doesn't seem to be very many in the demo though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gideon Quinn View Post
        Now someone just needs to make a vid of the different ways Chris and Sheva can die

There doesn't seem to be very many in the demo though.
        Not to mention they're all censored.

Comment

• Account Name

XBox Live English Account: Wesker556
          Japanese: Bio51988 (if I remember right)

Also its rather bothersome that it wasn't released in the US since no translating needs to be done. Agree?

Comment

• My XBL acount is: ThePowerToBeGod
            The japanese one is: AdaOrganization (I don't realli use this one any more)

I would love to play with any of you, I'm getting REALLY bored of playing with random people who don't really know how to play. And it would be even better to play with someone who can speake spanish.

Comment

• ok i have my hands on report here

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

2nd edit: helegad posted a better wuality under the gamfansreborn name at youtube. i have posted that link instead of the earlier one. also check out his alone in the dark review
              Last edited by riderkid; 12-09-2008, 09:22 AM.

Comment

• Yes, healing "real time" is gonna be a pain in the ass but that will make the game more challenging. Overall a very good review, good work man
                sigpic

Comment

• There is some way to play those .XMA audio files? I've searching in the net but I found nothing useful...

Comment

• What the....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSmv3GhK9Hk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvmiTibcVCE

Comment

• Hotness
                      Last edited by synce; 12-09-2008, 04:05 AM.

Comment

• wow! going to have to try those secret moves!

Comment

• Hello,
                          I tried to burn a disc, like described in this thread but my xbox doesn't acknowledge the cd or the dvd . It's as if the cds were empty, which they are not. Maybe someone can give me some advice?

Comment

• Ah, that's the one i was talking about earlier!
                            Seems i was right, you need to link the melee attacks together.

Comment

• Man this game is really starting to look mega crap. I mean I've gone from really excited and cant wait to play it to I think I'll wait til its on youtube and I know the plot and what happens because really unless Jill shows up I couldnt give a rats ass. Looks really boring, hate Sheva, Chris is the new Leon, Monsters are god awful I mean that bat thing? The new crappy moves with the fan kick and huricanruna, I could go on all night the game just looks super lame and I'm not sure if I'm gonna be buying it. I'm just thinking hell if you want my money then you gotta make me want to spend it and right now i'd rather put it towards a night out or a couple six packs and some smokes.

Comment

• i'm thinking about going online to play co op with this. but i am worried about getting banned or something worse. what do you guys think?
                                Last edited by Jamyuka77; 12-09-2008, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X