RPD Dispatch 8 - RE5 Demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CubanOlive07
    wtf i just got the red ring of death...let me see if i can get this piece of crap working again

edit: revived it with the good ole towel trick, might have to send it in if it happens again though
    That is the worst feeling ever, especially on such a joyous occasion like today. I got 2 red lights last summer, Cost me $100 to get it fixed.

I keep getting knife and find partner mixed up.

Comment

Originally posted by randomwab View Post
      After I download it with my Japanese account, can I play it with my normal UK gamertag?
      I imagine you would be able to. I can play it on my normal US gamertag.

Comment

Originally posted by randomwab View Post
        After I download it with my Japanese account, can I play it with my normal UK gamertag?
        yes, that's what I'm doing

Comment

You can skip the cutscenes, both players need to press back button.

Comment

Has anyone been able to pull off the Neckbreaker? I got the prompt once, but I missed my opportunity. I'm dying to see it.

Comment

I pulled off an awesome throat slit move while playing as Sheva and i've no idea how i did it. I guess you need to be behind a stunned enemy, but she grabs them from behind and slits their throat, a la Krauser in RE4.

Anyway, I can't play it online on my regular account due to lack of gold but feel free to add up FeculentOne and we can have some funtimes!

Comment

I expect this will be torrented so people can burn to DVD to install on other X-Boxes w/o Japanese Gold Memberships in no time.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanOlive07
                  RIP MY XBOX

at least I got to try the demo out though, and it should be waiting for me on my harddrive after microsoft repairs my console
                  Aw no way

Mine red ring'd a few months back but it was fixed free of charge in less than 2 weeks. Microsoft are pretty decent with replacing red ring stuff.

Was fun playing with you for all of five minutes, though!

Comment

I love it! got a bit confused with the controls, but now I know wich to use: Tyupe A or C, the other two just don't fit well with me. I died 3 tiemes!!!!!!!!!! I was so pissed off, but now I know how to play... well... just a bit more. I'm waiting for this afternoon, so I can play with friends on split screen

Comment

I'm all about type A. The strafing just feels stiff and mechanical and the shoulder buttons for both aiming and firing also feel a little icky. Classic RE4 style all the way!

Sheva can be pretty dumb though. She got hit by the axe guy no less than 5 times in one stage and ended up dying.

Comment

yeah, Sheva's dumb, she got her head saw'd off 3 times in a row by the chainsaw lady. One time it was after the chainsaw lady attacked me, and Sheva fell over dead.

And putting her on attack just makes her dumb. She stood there trying to snipe the chainsaw lady and just let her walk right up to her while I ran in the other direction. She ended up headless and I ended up giving up for the night. I'll give it another go in the morning before school, if it don't work this time, I'll have to change stragitys.

I'm just wondering how people have done so far. Have you all beaten both areas? What kind of stragitys are you using? I've cleared the assembly area, but chainsaw lady keeps killing Sheva so I haven't gotten through the shanty town.

Comment

Japan Gamertag: EdstaAK47
                          U.S Gamertag: EDSTA713

Comment

i dont think its a chainsaw lady, its a man, the lack of breastness gave it away i think . i cleared both parts, the chainsaw guy is kinda tricky at first, he needs alot of ammo, and its harder when your surrounded!

Comment

The chainsaw enemy is actually pretty easy if you use the exploding barrels. He definitely takes more rounds than Dr. Salvador, but he's still quite manageable.

Comment

Question: Anyone killed the executioner?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X