RPD Dispatch 8 - RE5 Demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From blim blim, gamersyde
    MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

follow the instructions:-

- download the five rar parts
    - extraxt them
    - this will get you one (1!) folder named "content"
    - burn this folder to a cd
    - insert cd into 360, it will show up as "mixed media"
    - navigate to "my xbox", "demos"
    - click & play!

Comment

Anyone else getting some weird bug where, during the Assembly Place level, a blue line constantly flashes toward the top of the screen and the audio constantly plays this weird sound in the background? Shanty Town plays fine, though.

Comment

Foggle, never got that one yet.

They should make Sheva's laser sight blue, or at least some other color to distinguish it from Chris'. Its kind of hard to tell which is yours when your next to each other and aiming.

Comment

bah..

Dang all of you lucky Xbox360 people.. haha...
          I've been drooling over this game ever since they announced it pretty much, and here I sit without a Xbox360 still because I can't afford one, and just the thought that I can be playing it right now using the account creating tricky makes me want to throw myself off a bridge

Haha, But I'll attempt to live.. Is anyone going to be posting any screenshots or gameplay videos? I'm curious to see the demo's graphics.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
            They should make Sheva's laser sight blue, or at least some other color to distinguish it from Chris'. Its kind of hard to tell which is yours when your next to each other and aiming.
            Funny you say that, because something I've been hoping they'd add in for RE5 is the option to change your laser's color. You know, it could be an attachment you buy or something.

Comment

Downloading...demo...can't...play...brother...watc hing...football...
              My JAP XBL account: Seanisajap

Comment

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                Downloading...demo...can't...play...brother...watc hing...football...
                Destroy him.

Comment

can't kill that stupid axe man, I hate him soooo much, and hate sheva, she really always dyes, always... ok, not always, but most of the times we are with the big axe man she dyes
                  Last edited by Guest; 12-05-2008, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Awwww, damnit. I gotta wait 4 more hours until school ends and then I gotta go to a friends house since its his birthday today so I won't be downloading and playing the demo until later on tonight.

Comment

Yeah, i killed the executioner just now too. He takes a lot of punishment, your best bet is to use all the barrels and environmental things on him (Fire, Electricity). I did that and he was still going, so i took to using 'nades and he finally went down after that.

Comment

Originally posted by P Anderson DIE View Post
                        No matter how much I love my PS3 I always feel I should have got the XBOX. Well that's what you get for being faithfull.
                        Uncle Billy needs you.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

Wow...just...wow.
                          This is way better than RE4, and I just wow...I kept getting grabbed, the executionar, and chainsaw man, they're waaay scary and fucking freaky.
                          Wow, I gave it a chance, and its FOOKIN' AWESOME!

Comment

I am so jealous right now that you guys get to play this. Hopefully Dot can put some videos up.

Comment

I was able to finally play it, and yes, it is glorious. Had to do something with a CD in order to do it, but it was worth it. Not sure what else we're allowed to say, so I'll leave it at that.

RE5... can't come soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by ganado View Post
                                From blim blim, gamersyde
                                MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

follow the instructions:-

- download the five rar parts
                                - extraxt them
                                - this will get you one (1!) folder named "content"
                                - burn this folder to a cd
                                - insert cd into 360, it will show up as "mixed media"
                                - navigate to "my xbox", "demos"
                                - click & play!
                                Does it have to be CD? Or will a USB flash stick work just the same?

Comment

Working...
                                X