This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 5 - Demo: Now Available on Japanese Xbox LIVE Marketplace

The demo for Resident Evil 5 is now available on the Japanese Xbox LIVE Marketplace.

It's 472.65mb in size and locked to Japanese Gold Subscribers only.

The Demo supports the following languages: Japanese, English, French, Italian, German and Spanish.
    You can select between two areas (Public Assembly and Shanty Town).
    The demo can played in Single Player, Co-op (Online) and Co-op (Offline/Split-screen).

Direct Marketplace Link

Also, the Japanese BioHazard 5 website has been updated.
    CAPCOM:バイオハザード5
    Last edited by Carnivol; 12-05-2008, 03:39 AM.

If they're going to have an exclusive, it's not surprising they've limited it's access at first to paying XBL subs. I get the feeling there will be almost a week or two's exclusive on it, at which time a PS3 edition will hit either next Thursday or the one after and the demo will be open to all X-Box subs from then on.
    Last edited by Rombie; 12-05-2008, 03:34 AM.

Comment

I hope to hear your thoughts about it as soon as possible. And i hope it will appear in PS store as soon as possible... I'am hoping to much.
      "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

"Time to die, Chris" is now pronounced by wesker in the flasback (it's synced with his lips, at least when he says Chris). In play God it seems that that line is said after W points his gun to Chris.

Ah... Im' talking of the trailer in the jap website. Trailer that show a new line form Sheva, and new images of the BBBBBBBIG moster of the boat.

Comment

I really, really wish there was an option to swap the X and A buttons. They're screwing me up, hardcore.

Comment

Initial impression:

Everyone remember how awesome the Resident Evil 4 demo was when it came out?

Well, imagine that, just pumped up to 11!

I'm seeing some rather noticeable screen tearing, though. Maybe it's 'cause I've got my 360 set to 1080p. Too lazy to check in 720p right now +Dot50Cal will update you on that anyway, as he'll probably be putting up footage later.

Comment

Originally posted by Petronio View Post
              "Time to die, Chris" is now pronounced by wesker in the flasback (it's synced with his lips, at least when he says Chris). In play God it seems that that line is said after W points his gun to Chris.

Ah... Im' talking of the trailer in the jap website. Trailer that show a new line form Sheva, and new images of the BBBBBBBIG moster of the boat.
              Where is the trailer? I'm only seeing the TGS one (the shorter one).

EDIT:

Nevermind.

I'm stupid.
              Last edited by Archelon; 12-05-2008, 04:10 AM.

Comment

SERIOUSLY_F**KING_JEALOUS, right now!!! (disgruntled PS3 owner)
                I feel betrayed by Capcom/ Shafted by Microsoft.
                Shall continue to wait...

I've seen some screen captures around. Demo looks HOT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                  I really, really wish there was an option to swap the X and A buttons. They're screwing me up, hardcore.

haha i know the feeling! amazing demo though! it really is just like re4 but as someone already said pumped up x11!

Comment

Discussion here:

Comment

Gene says that the trailer here isn't the same one that was shown at the Degeneration premiere.

Comment

Working...
                      X