No announcement yet.

Biohazard 5 Demo Videos & Hidden Trailer *UPDATED*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's hoping that the series will end at 6, and the last game will go back to the original game's roots, fixed camera angles, good graphics, dark horror atmosphere, and less action. I watched the gameplay video. It was well done. Don't get me wrong, I thought you guys did great with the video, I just don't care for RE5 that much.
    My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
    ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

The "hidden trailer" is the opening scene from the press trailer way back at TGS and is in fact a cutscene sequence in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Krispy View Post
        The "hidden trailer" is the opening scene from the press trailer way back at TGS and is in fact a cutscene sequence in the game.
        Yeah, I just watched it and its pretty much frame for frame on that trailer.

Comment

Just downloaded the gameplay videos, and...WOW!!!
          Dot what kind of video capture card do you use? Mine doesn't record so good, I want your card now
          Amazing playthrough, the optional MP3 track makes me laugh a lot ahahah, guys you're crazy

Comment

I use a Japanese PV3. Its from a company called Earthsoft.

Comment

There's a feature they could've added to make the game a little more interesting gameplay-wise. I doubt it is in the game, but it would've been cool if you could lock the doors on rooms, so that it will force the enemies to either jump over the wall, or break down the door. In regular closed rooms, this could be used to by some time. There was a rumor that you could lock the doors in rooms in 1.5. This would've been cool if they added it.
              My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
              ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

So in summary Dot were you impressed with the demo? To me from watching co-op footage I really don't see any major complaints and it looks fun to play. The only thing that looks bad to me is the enemy animations they frankly look dated.

Comment

I'll have a local coop video up later in the day. But be warned, I played with a fan who fell out of the franchise a long time ago. So hes a bit rusty

I'll have a bit more to say on the demo when I can collect my thoughts on it for the podcast.
                  Last edited by Dot50Cal; 12-09-2008, 07:16 AM.

Comment

Wow, there's more melee attacks in the demo, not included in your video Dot:
                    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Looks like I'll have to update it then

Comment

And show us the taunts then.
                        Last edited by Nomad9026; 12-09-2008, 12:27 PM.
                        "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Its nice to have all the videos in one easy place to find. Thanks.

Comment

Hey I noticed today that u cant log on xbox live with the demo anymore so we cant play co op online .

Comment

Working...
                            X