Famitsu Special Edition to Feature Bio5 Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Famitsu Special Edition to Feature Bio5 Video

Famitsu PS3 will be having a special year-end edition, scheduled for release on Dec 12nd. It is confirmed that the magazine will include a Blu-ray disc, containing high res videos (total running time of 109 minutes) for more than 40 titles. Biohazard 5 and Street Fighter 4 are some of the Capcom titles that will be shown in video form in the Blu-ray.

It is unknown at the moment whether it will be a totally new video.

Famitsu PS3 On Amazon

I imagine this'll be the extended TGS trailer that was shown at the MS conference.

Comment

Well I hope it a new trailer but it's most likey going to be one of the trailers from this year I bet it will be the TGS one.

Comment

I hope that they'll show at least one trailer before the game's release.
        sigpic

Comment

Here's hoping that it's a direct feed of the Play God trailer at least.

Comment

almost everyone has seen the old trailers already, so i think there will be anotehr new trailer, and i think there gonna piss us all off again and leave us with another question to worry about and make theory's about.

Comment

Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
              almost everyone has seen the old trailers already, so i think there will be anotehr new trailer, and i think there gonna piss us all off again and leave us with another question to worry about and make theory's about.
              Yeah Capcom likes to tease us.....
              sigpic

Comment

Next Tuesday will leave Japan on a magazine with the cover of the game and a complete analysis, by my sources say it don't contain anything new, except that image on the cover of Wesker.

Source: Amazon.co.jp
                Last edited by Guest; 12-08-2008, 06:56 AM.

Comment

Michael. I had that magazine inhand over a week ago in Kobe.
                  There's nothing new in it, so I didn't even buy it.
                  sigpic

Comment

i really doubt we are gunna get that much new information before the release now. With wat 3 months to go, i can only imagine more details regarding the new merchant system will be revealed and possibly one new story tidbit.

Comment

Originally posted by Neptune View Post
                      i really doubt we are gunna get that much new information before the release now. With wat 3 months to go, i can only imagine more details regarding the new merchant system will be revealed and possibly one new story tidbit.
                      Correct...Jun Takeuchi himself said there was not going to be much more released.

Comment

Originally posted by marcusray View Post
                        Correct...Jun Takeuchi himself said there was not going to be much more released.
                        Oh yes, he didnt he. I remember!

we need one more tidbit i feel just to keep us interested and speculative over the xmas period. The last big trailer revealed the Kennedy Report (ala RE4), wesker, tricell, and lots to talk about, but we need MORE! lol

Comment

I want more too. On the other hand when i first played RE 4 i had no idea about the plot of the game and that worked better for me, as a gaming experience.
                          sigpic

Comment

Actually it was stated that they weren't going to mention a whole lot more before the release, but that there would be "Some reveals"... That probably came in the form of the Gamepro 9 page article though.

Comment

They also said some of the reveals that will be made between now and the game's release will involve some of the "bigger" enemies in the game. Whether they're referring to bosses or not remains to be seen.

Comment

Working...
                              X