No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 5 Website Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had that same issue...then it came up as undefined and I had no stats. That was when the screenshots, Q & A with Chris's actor about the live action scene, and the video mixer were up. The video mixer had a message that said available 12/15. Clicked back again and the stats all returned but the new stuff was locked once more.
    sigpic
    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Any speculation on what "pg67a/w" means? I can venture a few guesses...Progenitor G 67(significant year for RE?) Albert Wesker...That's all I can guess from that.

Comment

Originally posted by Corrin View Post
        Any speculation on what "pg67a/w" means? I can venture a few guesses...Progenitor G 67(significant year for RE?) Albert Wesker...That's all I can guess from that.
        Could be a specimen or a BOW codename?
        Looks like Capcom are defiantly rising the bar on the story around this game, it's still a big mystery.

Comment

this is quality, i loved the press conference very Resident Evil 1, im not surprised that both the characters survived to be honest, i am very optimistic now especially with the Ozwell and Wesker text

Comment

In The True Story Behind Biohazard, Chris mentions that both of his parents are dead.
            I haven't seen his speech. But does it look this this has been changed (can't say I'm suprised)?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
              In The True Story Behind Biohazard, Chris mentions that both of his parents are dead.
              I haven't seen his speech. But does it look this this has been changed (can't say I'm suprised)?
              His parents could of still been dead, it depends on the context of that last part of his speech is told.

Comment

More stuff up, images, Q&A and this:

http://www.residentevil.com/5/kijuju...E5_3Dshot1.mov

really cool.

Comment

Where do you see that as unlocked? Mine still shows up as Share to Unlock. Wtf?

Comment

Give me a sec, I will upload the content.

Inside the communitcontect archive you can find the Q&A sesion.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DS4CM0S3

I can't see the new stuff right now, something weird is happening with the site.
                    Last edited by Zombie; 12-09-2008, 09:32 AM.

Comment

I also think the video on this site is a promotional piece. Eitherway I think that Sheva will live at the end of the game.

Comment

Working...
                      X