No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 5 Website Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^I think they're referring to the option of sharing the website via a "share" tool that is on the screen when you watch the video of Chris.

I remember two other items on the page that said something about sharing the website/updates with friends.

Comment

Any word on how to download the episode?

Comment

The episode was sick.
        Not only did it show what Chris is and such back at BSAA, but it shows how BSAA actively works, it shows some flashbacks of someone(Chris?) running through an alley and throwing his jacket to the side(chasing someone?), but it also showed brand new gameplay and cut-scenes.

On the side note, the motorcycle dude with the long chain scene was sick as well, and I loved the sunset setting in that new RE5 gameplay(follows right after the episode).

Oh, and to the person who thinks this is non-canon, what makes you think so? Everything is completely relevant and real there to the game and events going on., They probably couldn't find a guy that was big AND similar in looks to Chris at the sam time.
        Last edited by ElusionM; 12-08-2008, 04:26 PM.

Comment

I was just watching the TGS trailer again, and right before the camera reveals Wesker for the first time, it is slowly panning up the side of some sort of silo or missile, and you can see "UROBOROS" written on the side of it. I remember the guy (who gets decapitated) mentioning the word to Chris & Sheva in the other TGS trailer.

^Elusion, I thought that maybe Chris was running from something. Either way, he's hauling ass.
          Last edited by Jill's Boob; 12-08-2008, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Yeah, I cant get their sharing to work, or their Capcom Unity login. So if someone can just rip the content thats locked behind for sharing, I'd appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
              ^I don't know. I glanced at "Seashell is evil" and didn't think twice about it. But maybe "Seashell" is "Corporation S?" Perhaps you are onto something?

Or is it a city? Or a widely-consumed product in Kijuju?

Seashell is evil...? WTF...

EDIT: If "Seashell" happened to really be "Corporation S," then they should fire their marketing people. There is nothing sinister or imposing about the name Seashell. Might as well have stuck with "Corporation S." Seashell...haha.
              *snap*
              Good conclusion. And I agree "Seashell" sounds really funny, like a good name for a seaside resort, but an evil corporation to rival both Umbrella and The Agency in power? Give me a break, it's a pansy name in comparison.

And to be honest, I actually never even thought of Corporation "S" when I posted that, but it would only make sense, unless there's yet another corporation at work here (as if there isn't too many all ready to keep up with) which is really doubtful. Sounds to me like the Japanese writer pulled out an English dictionary and thought to himself, *hmmm, that sounds cool*. Lost in translation and all that. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                Yeah, I cant get their sharing to work, or their Capcom Unity login. So if someone can just rip the content thats locked behind for sharing, I'd appreciate it.
                I am trying to do this but it doesn't work
                sigpic

Comment

What? Who said SeaShell has to be a company?
                  It can be a person, a room, a place, it can be anything.

However...."S"....
                  Last edited by ElusionM; 12-08-2008, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Another weapon confirmed... The Dragunov sniper rifle.

Comment

HD link:

Comment

Here's the thing I was talking about, concerning "Uroboros." You can see it written vertically on the side whatever that object is. And it has another word beneath it, starting with an "S," but the word is S-A-... and not "Seashell" like I initially thought.

Now, if I could just remember how that guy in the other TGS trailer was referring to "Uroboros" so that I can make some connections to what it is in context...
                        Attached Files

Comment

Chris knows something about Uroboros

"Mostly just rumors, but something about a vision of a doomsday project..."

Comment

That's what it was. Thanks!

So many little things that have been revealed...yet still we know not much at all.

Comment

Originally posted by revil5 View Post
                              Another weapon confirmed... The Dragunov sniper rifle.
                              Where did you get that from?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                                Where did you get that from?
                                The gameplay on the video where the alligator gets a hold of Chris you can see the Dragunov on his back.

Comment

Working...
                                X