X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yeah it looks like a dragunov.
    sigpic

Comment

Has anyone read the paper that Chris has in his hands yet? I can't really make out nothing but a few words. Maybe a hidden secret in it?

Comment

I made out some words(different paragraphs).

"..we"

"survival".

"Kijiju."

"death(?)"

and the smudge part I think says Wesker

Comment

Originally posted by revil5 View Post
          Has anyone read the paper that Chris has in his hands yet? I can't really make out nothing but a few words. Maybe a hidden secret in it?
          Talk about his battle. He mention sheva.

Did anyone notice that the person who run through the corridor at the end of the trailer is a woman?
          Last edited by Petronio; 12-08-2008, 05:21 PM.

Comment

A woman? I dunno, I couldn't tell.

Comment

Found a video ;) Posting a new news post.

Comment

Originally posted by revil5 View Post
                A woman? I dunno, I couldn't tell.
                She seems too thin to be a man.

Then... "please sheva take a bow". Is written in the paper. Before Chris sais that it's thank to Sheva if he is still alive and can be there to receive the medal.

When he was a child bla bla bla ....
                Last edited by Petronio; 12-08-2008, 05:41 PM.

Comment

I really hope that wasn't post-Kijuju.
                  PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by CiarenDevlin View Post
                    I really hope that wasn't post-Kijuju.
                    It is.

Comment

I might be wrong but this was the first time in the entire series when someone refered to Chris by his full name - Christopher. Even on his STARS card in REmake it says "Chris Redfield".

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
                        I might be wrong but this was the first time in the entire series when someone refered to Chris by his full name - Christopher. Even on his STARS card in REmake it says "Chris Redfield".
                        you are totally right, strange thing

Comment

If everyone can do me a favor and click this link:
                          Welcome to the official site of the Resident Evil videogame franchise.

I'll get all the wallpapers and such up on THIA.

Comment

One thing I noticed in Chris's notes is he talks about siblings...Making it seem like he had more than just Claire. Just got off work and going through the clip....pretty interesting stuff...
                            sigpic
                            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Any mind helping me here and clicking my link?
                              Welcome to the official site of the Resident Evil videogame franchise.
                              Last edited by wizard; 12-08-2008, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Here's what I've been able to glean of that speech folks.

Thank you very much, I am honoured by this, and want to acknowledge ..... and ....., that I couldn’t have done it without the support of my..... team. It has been such a trying few (months?) and without the help of my support crew I would certainly not be here receiving this medal today. The one person that I know must be mentioned by name, though, is my partner, my chief lieutenant, and my friend. Sheva Alomar. Sheva, please take a bow.

When I was a young child my parents raised my siblings and I to be (stern minded?) with a strong sense of resourcefulness. So I would be remiss if I did not take a moment to thank my parents for instilling within me the value of life and the strength of the human spirit. It takes fortitude and will to fight for your life, but........ and wisdom to risk your life for others.

On the battlefield, every soldier must make a choice. Loose....
                                There are a few words beyond that that can be made out but they're so spread out and blurry I didn't see the point of including them, it looks like more of the same anyway. If anyone can add to or improve what I've got though then go for it!

Not very interesting but like Rosetta said he says "siblings". Also, Sheva's his chief lieutenant? Perhaps there was a promotion after the events of RE5? Also I'm not sure if it does say months or not, but if it does then perhaps the events of RE5's 2008 segment are more spread out than we thought? I mean, we know of at least one likely flashback part, set in 2006, so maybe the whole game is told that way?
                                Last edited by El Bastardo; 12-08-2008, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X