No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 5 Website Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odd that Sheva would outrank him...since she is following his lead and he supposedly helped to found BSAA. Also...on the website. Anyone else get a location in America? I've got a glowing dot at Ironton, right between Ohio, Kentucky (woot home state) and West Virginia.

edit- I think the red dots have to do with the shares and the general location of people you're sharing with.
    Last edited by Bertha; 12-08-2008, 08:20 PM.
    sigpic
    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

^I think he is referring to her as his chief lieutenant, meaning that she is his primary subordinate.

As for this being a post-Kijuju speech, Jill is entirely absent. So she is either (a) really dead, or (b) the developers are being purposely deceptive.

Comment

The Chris Honoring trailer and the Bat creature gameplay are both up on GT in both HD and SD forms, also downloadable in HD as well:

www.gametrailers.com (to see it on the main page)

IGN’s home for the latest game trailers, including new gameplay, cinematics, announcements, and reveals. Subscribe to stay up to date and get notified when new trailers arrive, that includes during events like Nintendo Directs, Sony State of Plays, E3, The Game Awards, Gamescom, and more. Check out our playlists for trailers coming to your preferred gaming platforms like PC, Nintendo Switch, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X. For more content, visit IGN.com or check out our other channels: IGN - https://www.youtube.com/IGN IGN Games - https://www.youtube.com/IGNGames IGN Guides - https://www.youtube.com/c/IGNGuides IGN VR - https://www.youtube.com/IGNVR IGN Movie Trailers - https://www.youtube.com/IGNMovieTrailers This is only a small taste of the videos and content available from IGN. Get more, visit http://www.ign.com

Comment

*Is excited by the reappearance of giant reptiles*

degeneration spoiler:
          Spoiler:

Comment

After seeing this, I bet Jill is absolutely dead...

Comment

I'm not sure what the deal is, maybe their system is broken for the moment? I'm showing 25 hits, and I can't unlock the wallpapers and screensavers to host here. So please keep clicking on the link. Maybe it'll reset it.
              Last edited by Dot50Cal; 12-08-2008, 08:50 PM.

Comment

I got the wallpapers and screensaver...but I can't get the screensaver to work on my PC.
                sigpic
                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Maybe its just me, but aren't the Chris and Sheva in the live action video, their actual mo-cap actors Reuben Langdon and Karen Dyer(also her VA)? It looks like both of them.

Comment

You sure it's "flashbacks" and not "flashbangs"?

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                      You sure it's "flashbacks" and not "flashbangs"?
                      Pretty sure its flashbacks. Chris looks like he's suffering from post traumatic stress.
                      sigpic
                      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Ah, just got the wallpapers and screensavers. Also, using that info I'm now getting the other hidden content which wont be unlocked until much later. Shhh! Ill upload it soon. The page mentions a fan-site kit, buddy icons, and the last two wallpapers (which are Chris and Sheva ones). Only the final two wallpapers were available for getting. One sec.
                        Last edited by Dot50Cal; 12-08-2008, 09:07 PM.

Comment

You're awesome Dot. and if you get the screensaver to work, can you help me out? For some reason its not giving me an option to set it.
                          sigpic
                          Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                            Pretty sure its flashbacks. Chris looks like he's suffering from post traumatic stress.
                            Yeah, but "flashbacks can't stop them" doesn't make a whole lot of sense. "Flashbangs can't stop them," on the other hand, could refer to the fact that the plagas parasites are apparently no longer affected by sunlight, so throwing a flashbang grenade won't instantly kill them anymore.

Comment

You cant stop having flashbacks about a terrible event either. The video is set after Kijuju...so obviously Chris's going to still be suffering. "Fear you cant forget" also seems to be more along the lines of hinting at flashbacks.
                              sigpic
                              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                                Yeah, but "flashbacks can't stop them" doesn't make a whole lot of sense. "Flashbangs can't stop them," on the other hand, could refer to the fact that the plagas parasites are apparently no longer affected by sunlight, so throwing a flashbang grenade won't instantly kill them anymore.
                                That makes more sense.

Too bad, seeing the word flashbacks for some reason got my hopes up for playable flashbacks...
                                Last edited by Jill's Boob; 12-08-2008, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X