Resident Evil 5 Website Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
    You cant stop having flashbacks about a terrible event either.
    But that's not even what "flashbacks can't stop them" implies. In order to imply one's inability to stop having flashbacks, the line would have to read "they can't stop flashbacks," or something similar. "Flashbacks can't stop them" implies something else entirely. We just don't know who or what "them" are.

Comment

Check here for the unlock-able wallpapers and screensaver, as well as two wallpapers that weren't supposed to be released yet ;)

Comment

Look at some of the other words...the only other thing to have puncuation is Wesker is a liar! It may be someone's crazed ramblings. "Flashbacks...cant stop them..." or something along those lines.
        sigpic
        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
          Look at some of the other words...the only other thing to have puncuation is Wesker is a liar! It may be someone's crazed ramblings. "Flashbacks...cant stop them..." or something along those lines.
          That's a good idea. Didn't think about it like that.

Comment

I know what you mean, I want to play flashback episodes.

Comment

So are we to believe now that Chris and Sheva BOTH survive the events of RE5?

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                Well in his notes for the speech Chris has written "Sheva take a bow". Kinda hard for a dead person to stand up and accept public praise like that, and it doesnt look like a situation where Chris would do it to be funny either. So...yeah I'd say Chris and Sheva will come out alive.
                sigpic
                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

the video is really cool. before gears of war came out they did almost the samething on there website.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                    I don't know if we really can take this as part of RE5 story, it looks like a marketing thing to get people interested on what happend in kijuju more than anything.
                    Last edited by Zombie; 12-09-2008, 01:17 AM.

Comment

we be stealin' capcom's secrets

Comment

Wasker is a liar... mmm Who is he trying to deceive?

Where is Ozwell? Why using present tense and not past, since Wesker seems to kill him in a flashback?

Sheva knew.... what did she knew?

Flashbacks can't stop them... Are flashbacks some sort of weapon against enemies (like Phoenix Illusion Demonic Fist in Saint Seiya)

Comment

Q&A up along with a few other items.
                          sigpic
                          Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Jesus I like this. I want Vass to see this :p

Comment

Hm....now the Q&A and screenshots aren't working. They were up just a few moments ago.
                              sigpic
                              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Is the counter working right?, because I checked it like 3 hours ago and it was on 3,218, and now is the same number.

Comment

Working...
                                X